Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was thinking, since I saw a couple of bent fins on my radiator today on my street triple 2012, not a lot of radiators out there for the models from 2007-2012, but all you want for 2013 and above... Anyone have any good ideas for a replacement rad for 07-12 models? The only one I found is this and it resembles closely the rad from 07-12 models, but I dont think it'll fit under the rad cowls.... Any ideas anyone?

·
Registered
845 Posts
You want to replace your radiator because of some bent fins? Spend the money on good/better gear or a track day instead.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Whatever you do, don't buy a Chinese radiator or the bike will end up running much hotter. Just get a radiator guard. I recommend having one fitted either way.

·
Registered
845 Posts
I don't think I've ever read about a radiator leaking on one of these bikes unless the front wheel was pushed into it. If that's the case, you have bigger problems.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Sorry, but I didn't get the point!
What is the problem here? Do you have problems concerning a leaking cooling system or the engine temperature?
If it's only the aesthetics or you want to have a backup in the shelf, put a search on ebay and wait until someone offers a good original radiator.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts