Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok a few weeks back I bought the entire set of Cold Killers from STG, free shipping as-well:thumbup:. price was around $260

Last winter was defiantly colder down here in TX the lowest Ive ridden in this year was 22 degrees/ that's without the windchill, We still have another 5 weeks of cold weather maybe.

All I have to say is fricken AMAZING!!! my finger tips were still getting a little bit cold but not bad at all with just my leather gloves last year my hands would get so cold they felt rock hard and numb, I still need to install the heated grips and that will cure that problem.

I even noticed a few dribbles of sweat on my chest running, just wow this Coldkiller setup Rocks! So those of you who may be hesitant on this dont, IT WORKS.

Thanks STG for the great service & super fast shipping.:thumbup::thumbup:

I got the:

Full Hot Hood
Sport Top
Sport Pant
Undergloves
Hot Socks

·
3,344 Posts
Bumping up this old thread, which I hate doing :laugh: but i've been debating on getting a set of these as I generally ride into the beginning of November and it gets down into the 40's pretty regularly here starting in September.

Are you still as in love with these now as you were when you first got them?

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
It was 110* here last week. I am not even thinking of cold gear :laugh:

What the hell made you think of cold gear now?

And FWIW, I wear under armour cold gear in december/january and it works great.

·
3,344 Posts
It was 110* here last week. I am not even thinking of cold gear :laugh:

What the hell made you think of cold gear now?
Just getting prepared for when the time comes I guess :laugh: Still have a few months of warm weather here as well, just getting tired of getting caught off guard by the cold every year :thumbup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts