Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i bought an Kapsco Integrated tail light to replace the CA one I had because half of the LED went out. So after some modification and one blown fuse i got it to work but now when I brake the brake light to do not light up any one else have this issue or any ideas to fix it. Thank you all.

I have a 2006 Triumph Daytona BTW.

there is the link of it.

Ian Scott

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I verified my wiring and it is correct and connected and all relays are plugeed in I have after market Sato Racing rear sets on the bike and asv levers in the front if that helps at all.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Never Mind I figured it out. I needed to switch the connecters. I had the CA connecter on the end and I re wired it to the new connector works great. Will post picture in a bit. But a steal for the price.

Ian

·
Registered
5 Posts
I got this same light for my 2010 street triple R and would greatly appriciate a quick how to on how you installed it on your bike

thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well my bike already did not have the standard exhaust on it. I have a M4 Side exhaust and well I also have the bolt light for my license plate so I have to wire those into it as well had to do some switching around just today becasue my license plate light only came on when i braked fixed it but. Wow lots of wiring involved in this pprohect totally sucked that the item does not come with instructions.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts