Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone recommend some quality parts? I’m looking for a fender eliminator, a new battery, new levers and if anyone knows where I can get a slip on arrow exhaust in the California Bay Area or someone who can ship one I would be very grateful!! Thanks
03DE149B-A6E5-4F76-B65F-B7487C57675D.jpeg

·
Registered
85 Posts
Can anyone recommend some quality parts? I’m looking for a fender eliminator, a new battery, new levers and if anyone knows where I can get a slip on arrow exhaust in the California Bay Area or someone who can ship one I would be very grateful!! Thanks View attachment 259873
Congrats. I love the way people are with new bikes. I just got a new bike now who can point me in the direction of the place I can spend more $$$... Let the games begin!

Check eBay bc buying parts second hand is the way to go if you do it right. Get yourself good quality brand name levers and there was a nice used Arrow on there last I checked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Welcome aboard.
R&G make a good quality fender eliminator.
Triumph have some decent genuine aftermarket levers.
I'm a Shorai fan when it comes to batteries.
Ebay is your friend for secondhand parts like the exhaust.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congrats. I love the way people are with new bikes. I just got a new bike now who can point me in the direction of the place I can spend more $$$... Let the games begin!

Check eBay bc buying parts second hand is the way to go if you do it right. Get yourself good quality brand name levers and there was a nice used Arrow on there last I checked.

Thank you! I’ll check eBay. What levers are you using? Not sure what brands are good.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome aboard.
R&G make a good quality fender eliminator.
Triumph have some decent genuine aftermarket levers.
I'm a Shorai fan when it comes to batteries.
Ebay is your friend for secondhand parts like the exhaust.
Thanks! I didn’t think to check triumph for levers. Do you think it’s ok to buy a used battery or is that something that should probably be new?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Thank you! I’ll check eBay. What levers are you using? Not sure what brands are good.
I currently have ASV F3 Levers on my Daytona and CRG levers on my zx6r.

You can’t go wrong with these brands or TWM, Gilles, or Pazzo (my least favorite of the bunch bc they don’t really stand out from the Chinese junk that is out there)

·
Registered
85 Posts
Thanks! I didn’t think to check triumph for levers. Do you think it’s ok to buy a used battery or is that something that should probably be new?
Don’t buy a used battery bc there is no way to tell how much use it has seen. Take it from someone who already did that trying to save a buck....wound up costing me more.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Don’t buy a used battery bc there is no way to tell how much use it has seen. Take it from someone who already did that trying to save a buck....wound up costing me more.

That’s what I figured. Seemed risky. Thanks for the tips. Probably gonna pick up the asv levers. I wonder if they come in package deal. I’m hoping it would be cheaper to buy the clutch and brake at the same time.

·
Registered
85 Posts
That’s what I figured. Seemed risky. Thanks for the tips. Probably gonna pick up the asv levers. I wonder if they come in package deal. I’m hoping it would be cheaper to buy the clutch and brake at the same time.
They usually come in pairs. Check out www.motomummy.com. He has good prices on those levers and you can prob get a nice lithium battery too.

·
Registered
2 Daytona Rs and a Tracer 900GT
128 Posts
Evotech Performance eliminator is way better than the R&G in my opinion. They also do the best rad guard IMO.
Titax levers are also extremely good, ASV are basically on par. Titax are then only brand that are TUV accredited, where the material used is guaranteed to be the spec specified (the highest quality and fit for purpose). Having said that, most people (including me, on other bikes) have no issues with any other brand levers, or even no name Ebay ones. Happy buying anyway..
PS, GB Racing case covers are better than the R&G ones. (IMO)
I don't have anything at all against R&G, their stuff is still good. Just my opinion that the above are a better.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
1 - 12 of 12 Posts