Triumph675.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Bike still for sale but redoing the post and taking some things off of it. Price will be adjusted accordingly and pictures will be updated in near future. Please PM with any inquiries in the meantime. I'll bump this thread when its ready, thank you. Mods feel free to soft-delete if needed.

Attachments

·
Registered
590 Posts
How is it possible you have that low mileage? Do you do one track day per year? That's crazy low. Mine has almost 40x your mileage. You should keep it, at this rate it will actually last you forever.

·
Premium Member
9,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How is it possible you have that low mileage? Do you do one track day per year? That's crazy low. Mine has almost 40x your mileage. You should keep it, at this rate it will actually last you forever.
Haha, I just bought it with the intention of never taking it on the street. This forum converted me to a track rider back in 2008 and I bought this brand new just to put on the track. So those miles are only track miles and I just haven't done many track days in the last 8 years. I would love to keep it and hang it on the wall etc (haha) but in the end its just going to take up space and tempt me to doing track days in the future.

·
Premium Member
9,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here's a video of it with the GPR Exhaust

·
Registered
54 Posts
Nice clean bike! Good luck with the sale. Where did you get the number decals? I've been looking for something similar. Do you remember what the dyno results were?

·
Premium Member
9,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice clean bike! Good luck with the sale. Where did you get the number decals? I've been looking for something similar. Do you remember what the dyno results were?
Thank you! Number decals were done by Chris @ DrippinWet. Dyno results were done back in 2012 so its a little foggy but they were directly comparable to all the other full exhaust dyno numbers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts