Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD!!! Joe Rocket Honda Branded Gear SOLD!!!

Hey all,

I know just about everyone on here rides a Trumpet of some sort (including myself), but I was hoping if someone's buddy with a Honda was in the market for some good gear, you could steer them this way. This is some of the gear I still have from my 1st bike.

I have for sale a discontinued Joe Rocket Honda HRC Leather Jacket, White/Silver, size 40. This jacket is beautiful and was only worn on ~10 rides, hardly broken in! Breathes great, not too hot for summer and offers great protection. Also has full circumference zip, so it can be mated with a pair of JR pants to make a 2-piece suit. MSRP was $400, asking $225 obo
Jersey Sleeve Grey Sportswear Collar
Outerwear Cap Sleeve Jersey T-shirt

White Joe Rocket Honda HRC Gloves, size M. These are a great pair of street/ summer gloves that offer awesome grip, feel, and ventilation. http://www.joerocket.com/catalog/index.cfm/265/204/Gloves/Honda_HRC_Glove MSRP is $50, asking $25 obo
Footwear Shoe Outdoor shoe Walking shoe Grey

If you're interested or know someone who is, shoot me a PM or email. Thanks for looking!

Tim

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Will ask my honda buddy for ya:thumbup:
awesome, thanks bud :thumbup:

I've had these on craigslist for almost a year now so I figured I'd throw them up here before headed to fleabay. It's comical how many hits I got asking size/ color info when I clearly included that info in my listing (and pictures). Guess the craigslist community doesn't discriminate the illiterate

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.