Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
I'm not going but attended their Eagles Canyon event in Texas. They put on a great program. The lunchtime track demo is an absolute must see. Far more informative and entertaining than a morning track drive.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
603 Posts
ahh i was supposed to go on the 19th but i lost my sprocket nut on the road some where lol. doubt it will come in by that time, :(

·
Registered
453 Posts
I will be there. I'll be the one going at a snails pace in the novice group :grin:. It will be my first time with 3T. What's different between their events and a regular track day?

·
Registered
252 Posts
I will be there. I'll be the one going at a snails pace in the novice group :grin:. It will be my first time with 3T. What's different between their events and a regular track day?
We have free instruction in all levels, voluntary classroom sessions (mandatory level 1 before their 1st and 2nd on track sessions is the exception), a lunchtime track drive with on track demos, and a cool laid back atmosphere. It's an event instead of just a track day.

Two more days to register. Hope to see you there.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm not going but attended their Eagles Canyon event in Texas. They put on a great program. The lunchtime track demo is an absolute must see. Far more informative and entertaining than a morning track drive.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
You know you can get a nut at any hardware store

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
453 Posts
We have free instruction in all levels, voluntary classroom sessions (mandatory level 1 before their 1st and 2nd on track sessions is the exception), a lunchtime track drive with on track demos, and a cool laid back atmosphere. It's an event instead of just a track day.

Two more days to register. Hope to see you there.
Ah I didn't know there was still instruction. I had emailed 3T and they had said they were phasing it out

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

1 - 9 of 9 Posts