Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I love my 'Tona stock, but I also like custom motorcycles... it's nice, for a change, to see someone dedicated to custom modify Triumphs... I think that, what draws my attention more is the Cafe Racer-ish style (which I love) and fashion biased design (after all, Mr. Nicola is italian, lol...)

Mr. Martini

the Cupercooper is very nice, apart from the gulf blue... :hmm:
and the shop sits in front of a Triumph dealer... :laugh:

opinions???

·
Registered
862 Posts
Wow those bikes are amazing! Almost makes me want to sell my d675 and get a street triple to do something similar . . . . almost.

·
Registered
169 Posts
:thumbup:

dude, great find, those are sweet. i love that he's across the street from a triumph shop. (you can see it through a window in a pic from the showroom)

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Wow those bikes are amazing! Almost makes me want to sell my d675 and get a street triple to do something similar . . . . almost.
why sell, add up to the stable... if money allow it, naturally... :laugh:

P.S.: mazdaspeed3 :thumbup:, we almost got a sec. gen. (2010, here known as Axela), but my wife felt more comfy driving a Premacy (2010, Mazda 5??)...

:thumbup:
dude, great find, those are sweet. i love that he's across the street from a triumph shop. (you can see it through a window in a pic from the showroom)
yeah, right??? I spotted that pic and thought "WTF?? niiiice"...:nod::laugh:

·
Registered
862 Posts
Oh I would definitely add to the stable, I love my Daytona too much to sell it! Those bike really do look amazing, I love the orange "TriBrown" and the green "R'70".

I love my Mazdaspeed3, not only is it quick and fun to drive but if you fold down the rear seats it is HUGE. Funny how it's called the Mazdaspeed in North America, the Mazda 3 MPS in Europe, and the Axela in Asia, haha.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh I would definitely add to the stable, I love my Daytona too much to sell it! Those bike really do look amazing, I love the orange "TriBrown" and the green "R'70".

I love my Mazdaspeed3, not only is it quick and fun to drive but if you fold down the rear seats it is HUGE. Funny how it's called the Mazdaspeed in North America, the Mazda 3 MPS in Europe, and the Axela in Asia, haha.
the Charlie 3 with the black/yellow color scheme would be very welcome to be along with my Phantom Black / Golden Daytona... :nod:

Actually the turbo version (the one I was shopping) is called Mazdaspeed in Japan, to set it apart from the other versions of Axela... :laugh: but is all good, the car was for my wife (hence the Premacy) and I'm pretty happy with only my 'tona to ride!!! :rofl2:

·
Premium Member
9,297 Posts
That Charlie R is sick looking. :bowdown:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts