Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just like the title says, are there other choices for a double bubble style screen, or is zero gravity the only game in town?

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Zero Gravity Corsa is far better IMHO.

ZG Double Bubble

ZG Corsa

:whistle:

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
I think Skidmarx makes a double bubble as well.

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Damn that corsa is a big ass windscreen! First time I've seen an actual photo of one.
Yep, it's a biggie but far more efficient than the DB and flows better with the lines, too.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I know puig makes one too. I've been looking for one that covers form, as well as function but haven't seen a good picture of a puig ON a 675 yet. The search continues..

·
Registered
104 Posts
from a little spin w/ a buddy yesterday, here's my Puig DB, works well at speed, looks decent enough for me. If I had to do it again, I'd probably get a taller Zero Grav screen in clear, so that you can actually look thru the screen and see what up ahead!

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
hey thanks!:thumbup:

Its been the front runner for my pick. I'm guessing that is the dark smoke version? Thats still too dark to be functional?

·
Registered
214 Posts
Just like the title says, are there other choices for a double bubble style screen, or is zero gravity the only game in town?

This is a picture of the Jack Lilley windscreen on my '07 675. I believe this was the first dark smoke windscreen to be released for the 675. It came straight from the UK. I love it!!! :coolgleamA:

·
Registered
104 Posts
Socera -
it's dark, yes. It's pretty dark, especially when used w/ a dark helmet shield. It's fine for ripping around on the roads, and looks great too but for any track stuff, I think it's too dark to see what's happenin up the road.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
What is the darkest tint from Zero Gravity where it's still possible to see through during day light conditions? I don't ride much at night.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts