Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick query, its probably been discussed before but I couldn't find it searching. Does the new instrument cluster save top speed data?

I have a 2010 STR3 and it seems like it will only record the top speed when in LAP/race mode. Its the new instrument cluster, 2 side buttons, blue shift lights on top etc. I dont like punting around the streets with it in LAP mode, am I reading the manual wrong?

Cheers,

·
Banned
365 Posts
You dont want to reset that shit. Your mechanic will see it and have new found respect for you ;)

·
Registered
153 Posts
From what I understand **** is actually wanting to save the top speed, not delete it.

I don't believe there is a top speed function on these gauges outside of the laptimer mode, (I have not found it in 6 months, so assume not) but if you got a speedohealer that will store the topspeed and will recall it at the press of a button :thumbup:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
From what I understand **** is actually wanting to save the top speed, not delete it.

I don't believe there is a top speed function on these gauges outside of the laptimer mode, (I have not found it in 6 months, so assume not) but if you got a speedohealer that will store the topspeed and will recall it at the press of a button :thumbup:
So im not doing anything wrong, Thanks!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Your doing it wrong...

... get someone to do this, might cost to have them out,

They end up giving you a nice memento as an appreciation of your efforts and it evens shows you your top speed!

·
Banned
941 Posts
One of the local deputies was happy to let me test out the upper range of his radar gun.
Kinda went like this
Me: So what's the highest you've ever clocked anyone?
him: about 110 MPH
me: wanna change that? :biggrinjester:
I'd like to hear how this story ends.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.