Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the picture are 2 of my 3 Triumphs. (I know I should seek therapy for having 3. That of course is just too few.)

I recieved this picture this morning supposedly it came from the bike on the right. Begging me to make it my "A" bike, instead of the one on the left and asking for some new body work so it wouldn't feel so naked. :laugh:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,297 Posts
Haha. My garage has 3 Triumphs, and 1 Triumph wanna be. I will have to post up pictures later.

·
Banned
941 Posts
I recieved this picture this morning supposedly it came from the bike on the right.
I'm not quite sure what you mean by this. I think you're saying that your bike set up a tripod camera, set the timer, ran back to the garage, took the pic, and then sent you the picture this morning?

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
how many fucking tool chest do you need lol:rofl2:
Pfft. Silly boys. You can't have too many!

I can't wait until I build my garage so it can look like that... except bigger.

And, damnit, Kim... we were even. 1 675, 1 Sprint each. Now I have to get another 675 to keep up?! Yeesh! :grin: :wink2:

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Pfft. Silly boys. You can't have too many!

I can't wait until I build my garage so it can look like that... except bigger.

And, damnit, Kim... we were even. 1 675, 1 Sprint each. Now I have to get another 675 to keep up?! Yeesh! :grin: :wink2:
Sha, you still have more bikes then me. I need to at least a couple more.

I wish those tool boxes were mine.

·
Registered
5,462 Posts
Bikes. Like tool boxes, you can't have too many.

I only have one Triumph but I have five bikes at the moment including dirt bikes and my latest catch, a 2009 SV650 track bike.

My D675 is now wondering why I've been spending so much time with the SV.

"She may be younger, but she's fat, ugly, and nowhere near as fast ..."

O.B

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm not quite sure what you mean by this. I think you're saying that your bike set up a tripod camera, set the timer, ran back to the garage, took the pic, and then sent you the picture this morning?
Don't know it came from a # I don't know and when I asked who it was... the reply was "I'm your B bike"

·
Registered
565 Posts
LOL my garage looks just like this torn apart bike on the right complete 675 on the left. Only difference is I have a sofa at the back of the garage for my wife.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
you need to get laid
"Men often hate each other because they fear each other;
they fear each other because they don't know each other;
they don't know each other because they can not communicate;
they can not communicate because they are separated...
This chain reaction of evil - hate begetting hate, wars producing more wars.. must be broken, or we shall...... be plunged into the dark abyss of annihilation." -MLK Jr.

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
I'm not quite sure he knew ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts