Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

2011 bikes and ticket discount to the International Motorcycle Shows

The 2011 Progressive® International Motorcycle Shows are a brand new powersports experience from the ground up and the first place you'll see 2011 model motorcycles months before they hit the dealer floor. At the Long Beach show, Triumph had their largest new bike unveil ever with their new America, 675R, Speedmaster, Speed Triple, Thunderbird Storm and Tiger 800. From a completely new show design to more entertainment, products, education and free stuff for you as a rider, the Show will send you home, happy.

Check www.motorcycleshows.com for show dates, locations and to buy tickets. Save 20% on 1-day adult tickets with promo code STICKYDISCOUNT.

What to see at the show:

-2011 bikes from BRP, Ducati, Harley-Davdison, Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Star, Yamha and more

-Jason Britton Team No Limit Stunt Show

-Motorcycle Gear and Apparel from top companies including Arai, Brembo, Chatterbox, Dunlop, HJC, Ohlins and Shoei

-The Ultimate Builder Custom Bike Show & Competition

-Seminars all weekend long at the HUB and DIY Garage stages Presented by Allstate Motorcycle Insurance

-Women's apparel, riding clubs and seminars at Women Ride

-Motorcycle movies, videos and interviews at MotoFlix

-And free stuff given away from the Swag Wagon!

Get a jump on the 2011 riding season with the new Progressive® International Motorcycle Shows!​

·
Registered
59 Posts
Damn

I should have scrolled down before buying, used the sticky promo code. Either way, I'm happy. NYC, 20-22 :)

·
Registered
770 Posts
I went to the show on Saturday, was a good time. :thumbup:

·
Registered
770 Posts
No pictures, lost my camera last fall while in the twisties in WV.
That is the second camera I lost while riding, you would think I'd have learned my lesson.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts