Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Due to the hassles the man is giving me, I have to sell some parts off my bike in order to sell the bike to a German local. I have a barely used rear tail light with the integrated tun signals as well as some barely used proton flushmounts. Unfortunately for me, I got rid of the stock front and rear turn indicators so

rear tail light-55 shipped-SOLD
protons- 65 shipped-SOLD

Maybe you have your stock front and rear turn indicators and you dont want them after you buy this stuff?

Ill sell you my stuff for 75$ shipped if you send me your turn indicators, both pairs for the front and rear,,, but i need the connectors attached, not cut off.

Might also have some other odds and ends:
Pazzo gold levers with black adjusters brand new, used maybe 50 miles and unscratched.-still available
POSSIBLY the shark exhaust,, but thats a big possibly because its so hard to find, in literally in love with it, and I plan on getting another daytona in the US.

·
Crashing one corner at a time!
1,407 Posts
interested in the rear tail lights, protons, and possibly the pazzo
not sure how the tail light, protons flash. Could you make a quick youtube video showing them flashing, etc.

looking for a standard pazzo clutch and a shorty pazzo brake lever

you can have my stock signals and tail light though I'm not sure if I'm fine with $75
warning: the front left signal is a bit rashed up on top, nothing some high count sandpaper couldn't fix but just fyi

also, I assume you'll be sending connectors along with the lights?

My bike is an 06 Daytona 675 btw.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The tail light comes with connectors, but the protons have a crush fitting, you have to slide the ends in to this pink tube then flatten it with a pair of pliers but they stay put well. It's how they come new.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oh and ill post you a video tomorrow, need some double A's for the camera! Ill also post more pictures of the lights after I remove them so you can see what im talking about with the connector.

·
Registered
88 Posts
interested in rear tail if first dude falls through.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ill get a video up as soon as I can. Im in Germany and we have had bad ice for 2 days now.. i cant get to the storage place to get videos of these lights, but I havent forgotten. Just give me a bit more time :)

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have PM's on the tail light, protons and pazzos, just waiting to confirm everything and ship. Will post when the parts are shipped.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Havent heard back from the guy interested in the pazzos. Im putting up a pic. brand new, 155$ shipped anywhere in the US.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts