Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a 2014 675. I know the R version has adjustable suspension does mine also have that? I have no owners manual or i can’t find any videos on youtube of anyone doing this. Im also a bit too short for it maybe if i was an inch taller i can place both feet on the ground comfortably right now i can barely do that. Heres a picture of my ride.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive lighting Motorcycle

·
Registered
845 Posts
What adjustments do you want to make? It's adjustable as far as preload/compression/rebound are concerned.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hi KaiserVL,
the ride height is not adjustable with the original rear suspension unit. As FarCanal stated you need a lowering link for that. Here in Germany you get modified "link plates" in several versions that increase or decrease the ride height. This is the most simple wayto fulfill your needs. The link plates are the steel triangles that connect the rear suspension unit with the swing-arm and connecting-rod.
A cheaper way is to take out the spacer on the upper connection between frame and rear suspension unit. This spacer has an estimated thinkness of 6mm and if you take out the ride height might decrease around 10 to 15 mm.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts