Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
You're not too far away, you should go for a holiday, it sounds nice going by the reviews ;-)

·
Registered
577 Posts
I'm pretty surprised they allow such detailed satellite shots of it. Fun!
Are you sure that's what your really looking at? :alien:

" There is nothing wrong with your television set. Do not attempt to adjust the picture. We are controlling transmission. If we wish to make it louder, we will bring up the volume. If we wish to make it softer, we will tune it to a whisper. We will control the horizontal. We will control the vertical. We can roll the image, make it flutter. We can change the focus to a soft blur or sharpen it to crystal clarity. For the next hour, sit quietly and we will control all that you see and hear."

:whistle:

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
the new Area 51.......... Area 52 is in Utah @ Dugway all the good shit was moved there..... most of which is underground ..... area 51 is base for testing experimental military aircraft..

Man i was looking at google sky a few weeks back and the coordinates for Nibiru ,Planet X or NASA's official name "UB313" was blacked out on the CIA funded google ill have to get the coordinates again for you guys.....pretty interesting you can fit 80 earths in this sucker.

USAF has been flying non stop cargo aircraft to Antarctica with telescope equipment for quite a few years (the only place you can see this planet as of right now, by Christmas of 2011 people will be able to see it in lower parts of South America) to study this thing, its a planet on a vertical orbit to our galaxy, some believe that is how Saturn got its rings last time it went through our solar system it smashed the moons of Saturn.

many theories on this planet some think it will crash into earth , crash into the sun or just pass through our galaxy, some believe their are "beings" on this planet..... all the ancient hieroglyphs and carvings showing men in what look like space suits and helmets and rocket ships...... anyways didn't mean to thread jack, but interesting.

I don't delve to much into the Alien stuff because I cant prove it and haven't seen it with my own 2 eyes, and with other the other real things going on that I talk about if I started talking about aliens and shit people wouldn't take me seriously... some of the guys here already think im some tin foil hat wearin nut-case but thats cool........ damn we need a tin foil hat smiley.

ok here what you guys think it might be? the coordinates are at the bottom of the pic.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
the new Area 51.......... Area 52 is in Utah @ Dugway all the good shit was moved there..... most of which is underground ..... area 51 is base for testing experimental military aircraft..

Man i was looking at google sky a few weeks back and the coordinates for Nibiru ,Planet X or NASA's official name "UB313" was blacked out on the CIA funded google ill have to get the coordinates again for you guys.....pretty interesting you can fit 80 earths in this sucker.

USAF has been flying non stop cargo aircraft to Antarctica with telescope equipment for quite a few years (the only place you can see this planet as of right now, by Christmas of 2011 people will be able to see it in lower parts of South America) to study this thing, its a planet on a vertical orbit to our galaxy, some believe that is how Saturn got its rings last time it went through our solar system it smashed the moons of Saturn.

many theories on this planet some think it will crash into earth , crash into the sun or just pass through our galaxy, some believe their are "beings" on this planet..... all the ancient hieroglyphs and carvings showing men in what look like space suits and helmets and rocket ships...... anyways didn't mean to thread jack, but interesting.

I don't delve to much into the Alien stuff because I cant prove it and haven't seen it with my own 2 eyes, and with other the other real things going on that I talk about if I started talking about aliens and shit people wouldn't take me seriously... some of the guys here already think im some tin foil hat wearin nut-case but thats cool........ damn we need a tin foil hat smiley.

ok here what you guys think it might be? the coordinates are at the bottom of the pic.
Hmm, I didn't know that even existed. :thumbup: http://www.google.com/sky/ and http://www.google.com/mars/ and http://www.google.com/moon/

·
Registered
350 Posts

http://www.csicop.org/si/show/myth_of_nibiru_and_the_end_of_the_world_in_2012/

Has a good write up of "planet X".

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Another area of interest....Tjernobyl, Ukraine. You can clearly see the abandoned rows of apartment housing units. Looks kinda' freaky even though it's just an earial shot. One can almost imagine how ghostly it would feel walking down the empty street.....

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
Another area of interest....Tjernobyl, Ukraine. You can clearly see the abandoned rows of apartment housing units. Looks kinda' freaky even though it's just an earial shot. One can almost imagine how ghostly it would feel walking down the empty street.....
Radiate me baby:biggrinjester:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts