Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i recently bought a beautiful 2017 675 triple street and lost my keys and fob in a backpack i had in my car someone must have wanted more than i did but i was not thinking and let someone else try to start it without a key and they punched the ignition on me now im upsett because im out my keys my fob and now my bike wont run at all an i dont have alot of money to spend 1400$ on all the conponents needed for full replacement .is their any way i could bypass the ignition and immobiliser to start the bike that way i love my bike and dont want it to become a fixture in my garage for years i just want to get it going so i can possibly start getting it ready for spring summer

· Registered
556 Posts
Take your bike and the title to your nearest Triumph dealer and get some new keys programmed.

· Registered
284 Posts
Didn't we have this exact same story a few months back?

First, read up on basic English punctuation.

Second, call Triumph and see what your options are. Not sure you can get a key without having any key at all. BMW will send you a working key based just on your VIN, not sure about Triumph. My local dealer isn't all that well informed but told me he could not program a key without a key to read.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts