Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to buy a used 675, anything to look out for? My friend has given me a local guys number who is selling his, been told its some LTD edition??? Any idea what it is... can't seem to find out about it online? He said what it was but I forgot... DUUUHHH! Is the 675 really as good as they say? My 2005 zx6r C1h is awsome and I love it, just fancy a change? Always had Jap bikes, so a bit unsure at the min? :thumbup:

·
Registered
437 Posts
what year is the bike? there have been a couple of limited editions over the last few years.

the torque is the biggest difference. riding position will be another thing (you will be higher on this bike than many others). the Daytona is a bit thinner than most as well. turning is on a dime.

but there are all things you will see when you read some more posts. look around a bit and read the things that interest you. you will get a lot more that way because there are tons of people that ask this exact same question.

·
Registered
601 Posts
well said korie; OP if you want to see the Limited edition, the tag for searching will be SE or special edition and then the year. just poke around postings, theres a wealth of info to be had. welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:thumbup: Thanks for the advice, I have been reading up and ''I have to get one of these 675's!!!'' It ticks all the boxes for my style of riding. The reason I like the 636 kawasaki engine is because it has a bit of mid range. All my mates are on bigger R1's, Millies, etc but I just love these screamers!! :laugh:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It is a Master Class by the way! I'm not sure what age... 2008??? It's not been messed around with other than indicators but he still has the originals! When I've viewed it I'll take some photo's and then ask you guys what you think??

·
Registered
577 Posts
Any of the "limited Editions" or "SE" models are pretty much nothing more then a fancy paint job so don't get too hung up on that. It's no different mechanically or performance wise then all the other 675's.

It's a great bike, you won't be dissapointed! :nod:

·
Registered
999 Posts
Special Editions are the fastest of course!! LOL
dammit -->insert facepalm smilie here

red is the fastest, sexiest... and the owners are cooler 90% of the time, everytime..

..............i always wanted an SE, but the red grew on me... and she was a steal:sly:

photo creds: Hokie

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.