Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys looking to bypass my ignition and run only the kill switch/starter basically making it my on/off/starter all together.

I got an attack triple and have no need for it on my track bike, I'm known for losing and forgetting my keys. I know there's a diagram/guide on here but only being sent by PM. I would appreciate it and can show a title to anyone who might doubt me.

Also another question. Can I bypass the clutch safety switch? Its a 2006 D675. I've heard some say you can no issues and some say it gets the bike in limp mode or something like that. Any help would be appreciated!!

·
Registered
4,941 Posts
shoot me a pm with you email address and I will hook you up..

Now on the 2nd part, you will hear different peoples thoughts & opinions on this... I owned a 2006 D675 and bypassed the clutch switch and there was ZERO difference with it bypassed VS connected on the dyno & road testing.
For shits and giggles I still had my tuner, put the custom map in every map slot in the ECU.. SO default equals the same map I run normally, so no matter what it is ALWAYS the same map to include ignition mapping.

On the later bikes bypassing the clutch switch, will make your OEM quickshifter not work..:whistle:

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did you get my message?

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Anyone else have this guide, looking to get it done soon since I'm off from work the next few days.

·
Registered
5 Posts
shoot me a pm with you email address and I will hook you up..

Now on the 2nd part, you will hear different peoples thoughts & opinions on this... I owned a 2006 D675 and bypassed the clutch switch and there was ZERO difference with it bypassed VS connected on the dyno & road testing.
For shits and giggles I still had my tuner, put the custom map in every map slot in the ECU.. SO default equals the same map I run normally, so no matter what it is ALWAYS the same map to include ignition mapping.

On the later bikes bypassing the clutch switch, will make your OEM quickshifter not work..:whistle:
I know this is an old thread haha. Do you know of anyway to run a newer dash on an older bike? I have a 2009 daytona and the speedo is broken, my buddy gave me a speedo from his wrecked speed triple 2015.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts