Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:notworthy::bowdown:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYpOFimB7ZA"]YouTube - Motorcycle vs. Car Drift Battle[/nomedia]
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYpOFimB7ZA&hd=1"]YouTube - Motorcycle vs. Car Drift Battle[/nomedia]

PLUS ASV LEVERS!!!

·
Registered
934 Posts
I'm morally, aesthetically, emotionally and logically against "stretched" swingarm Bikes in general, but THAT was a BLAST!!!!

Thanks for posting...:cool2:

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
WOW!!! That was seriously shweeet!!!! :thumbup:

·
Registered
850 Posts
Awesome,just saw that on hellforleather.If you haven't seen it already,the motojournal guys had a D675 drifting video,but this is the first ive seen with a car.

·
Premium Member
9,297 Posts
I'm morally, aesthetically, emotionally and logically against "stretched" swingarm Bikes in general, but THAT was a BLAST!!!!

Thanks for posting...:cool2:
A big +1. :bowdown:

And 3:20... simply awesome shot.

·
Registered
280 Posts
That was actually pretty cool.

Awesome LS motor FD.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Since Sandia is my home track, I wish I had know they were doing that.... I would have loved to see it. I saw the camera booms out there during one of our track days and wondered what they had been up to. :biggrinjester:

I thought it was kinda cool to watch. Wonder what kind of races this thing is going to spin off?

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
damn that was some pretty bad ass stuff man. thanks for posting :thumbup:

those shots coming around the corners from like 2.40 + were simply awesome.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Pushrod boat anchor into an FD? What a dumbass idea, completely wrecks the car. It's now heavy and out of balance.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Damn that was pretty good!! makes me wish I didn't have the ice/snow/6degree (f) outside right now

damn NY

be back in AL this spring though!!

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
I hate drifting (style over speed) and I hate stretched sportbikes (most posers can't launch their bikes for shit), but [email protected] Damn that was a badass vid!!!!!

Even with his silly dayglo supermotard wannabe helmet it still kicked ass!!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts