Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Enjoy my tasty new vid! :thumbup:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgtUqo0ZYUs"]YouTube - 2010 Triumph Daytona 675 Stock exhaust sound[/nomedia]

Can't wait to hear the trolls on this one! :laugh:

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sell your camera.

where are your mirrors? be honest, you took them off so they wouldnt block the camera view of you on the bike. :cool:
Good thing I used my phone to record this! :biggrinjester:

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
haha you're a funny fucker

you in waldorf bro? when it gets warm we should try and get as many md guys together as we can and ride
hellz yeaaa! I'm game! what are you doing tmrw?? I'm going out if the weather stays nice! hahaha i've got some people down here that will ride whenever the time comes. :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just wanna know who gave me the thumbs down already????? it's been up 30 mins.

Damn r1-forum.

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
tommorow? nah i'm in nj until march. also; cold as fuck
lol this isss true! i'm going to friend you on here i'll hit in up in march! orrr you havea facebook??

·
Registered
12 Posts
hellz yeaaa! I'm game! what are you doing tmrw?? I'm going out if the weather stays nice! hahaha i've got some people down here that will ride whenever the time comes. :thumbup:
Sup! I'm in Fort Washington next to the National Harbor. I just picked up a 2010 675 SE last weekend. Rode around for about 2hrs today in my neighborhood. I'll ride when I get some more practice.

·
Premium Member
9,300 Posts
1) How come your 675 plays rap music when you turn the key? Mine only makes whining noises?

2) You have a dehydrated/malnourished sewage rat running around your patio.

3) Nice exhaust video, keep having fun with it. :thumbup:

·
Registered
280 Posts
Best exhaust video ever. Sadly, at least 80% of the internets will not see any sarcasm in this. :rofl:

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
1) How come your 675 plays rap music when you turn the key? Mine only makes whining noises?

2) You have a dehydrated/malnourished sewage rat running around your patio.

3) Nice exhaust video, keep having fun with it. :thumbup:
I didn't even notice I queued the music with the key! haha :whistle:

That rat just hangs around my house, so I bought him a collar :laugh:

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
1. You're a bit of a tool, but in a good way

2. Nice job on the editing, and camera angles :thumbup:

3. Music is lame sauce
I've always wanted to be called a tool! wish come true!

Any request for the best song EVARRRR?

·
Premium Member
9,300 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
funny, i like it :thumbup: im liking this series of videos. still my favorite was the first one haha.

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
funny, i like it :thumbup: im liking this series of videos. still my favorite was the first one haha.
Thanks! It's been to cold to ride so I cant get any riding footage to. I've got some ideas pondering for some good vids coming soon!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.