Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6X_en-BlJU&playnext=1&list=PLAF6FCC237E9680AB&index=2"]YouTube - Street Triple Promot.mov[/nomedia]

Does anyone know where I can get that cage at?????

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
I seriously wanna know why their are so many haters against anyone that stunts!!! Seriously no one tells you how to ride or controls things that you choose to do or not to do. I think it was a great vid and very well done. Plus it's great to see a triumph do some stunting.!!!

The cage looks really good on the Street

·
Registered
5,462 Posts
A couple of things separate that video from the rest of the pack.

It's beautifully shot and composed, and the rider is actually wearing gear. Instantly, up goes the cred. Stunters who don't wear gear just set off my squid alarm, I'm afraid.

With the amount of backing that guy has and the obvious time, effort, talent and cash that went into that video alone, it wouldn't surprise me if they just had an engineering firm put together that cage to the rider's specs.

A really nice find. A refreshingly good stunting video.

O.B

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
I seriously wanna know why their are so many haters against anyone that stunts!!! Seriously no one tells you how to ride or controls things that you choose to do or not to do. I think it was a great vid and very well done. Plus it's great to see a triumph do some stunting.!!!

+1 I don't understand why it's sooo hated by forum users! I like it. It's not particularly my style but I respect those who can do it.... simply cuz I can not! :laugh:

Anyways, Great Vid!! Nice to see someone not stunting on a ninja! :thumbup:

Oh yeah. google : stunt cage for speed triple. or ebay.

·
Banned
941 Posts

+10000

I think people should be able to do what they want with their toys as long as they're not hurting anyone else. TO EACH HIS OWN!

I feel like Speed Skating = Motorcycle Racing and Stunting = Figure Skating. They're both done on ice skates, but you can't really justify that one is better than the other....they're just different.

Don't mind sassafras....I've seen his posts and he just hates on everyone/everything that isn't exactly his cup of tea (see ignorant).

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
I would like to stunt a Street Triple or a Supermoto! Right now I just use my Mtn. Bike!!! LOL !! It's fun riding huge wheelies and coming up to a stop with a huge nose wheelie or stoppie.
Doood!!! watch this! nutts

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcKr_M4gF-I"]YouTube - An average ride home...on a supermoto! | GoPro HD CRF 450x[/nomedia]

·
Registered
760 Posts
I concur with the posts above... ride you bike how you want to ride it... but do it smartly and don't endanger others on the road.. but when you post videos on the internet, you have to expect to be criticized for stupidity...

First video was obviously professional and very tasteful.. Good safety gear and not on the roads... nice bike too... :)

Second.. seems to be a pretty good rider.. and I didn't see him acting a fool with cars around so that's a plus.. but he's wearing skate board shoes and no socks which is pretty retarded in my opinion... especially since he's claiming to still be learning his bike..

just my 2 cents...

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Second.. seems to be a pretty good rider.. and I didn't see him acting a fool with cars around so that's a plus.. but he's wearing skate board shoes and no socks which is pretty retarded in my opinion... especially since he's claiming to still be learning his bike..

just my 2 cents...
+1. I dont like the whole *not* wearing gear thing either but the dood is good. He has a track day vid on his YT channel. he just a generally good rider.`

·
Registered
5,462 Posts
+10000

I think people should be able to do what they want with their toys as long as they're not hurting anyone else. TO EACH HIS OWN!

I feel like Speed Skating = Motorcycle Racing and Stunting = Figure Skating. They're both done on ice skates, but you can't really justify that one is better than the other....they're just different.

Don't mind sassafras....I've seen his posts and he just hates on everyone/everything that isn't exactly his cup of tea (see ignorant).
Now now.

Maybe we just caught sass at a bad moment. In my experience he is one of the most level-headed, open-minded and informed people on this forum.

O.B

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
Call me old school, but I like the stunting of 10 years ago--Outlaw FTP stuff was way more entertaining that this closed course low speed stuff....

Fur & High Speed Wheelies on the Highway!!!

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpU-mA5C3IU"]YouTube - STARBOYZ FTP 3 (Disengage)[/nomedia]

·
Registered
928 Posts
Now now.

Maybe we just caught sass at a bad moment. In my experience he is one of the most level-headed, open-minded and informed people on this forum.
I had originally intended to write a subtle, sarcastic post poking fun at the instant vitriol anyone asking about stunting gets around here. Instead I got lazy and just toed the party line.

I guess the political winds change more rapidly than I realize. My apologies for dissenting.

Now that I've actually watched the linked video I take back everything I have ever said.

sassafras

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
Honestly I'm so over comments about not wearing gear. I'm like who really fucking cares. I don't! You the rider chooses to not wear gear is the one that takes the chances. Everyone says it ruines it for everyone else is very close minded... Honestly you don't wanna wear a helmet on the freeway! Go for it, LOL!

How many people wear a helmet when they ride their bicycle, skateboard, ski's, snowboard, wakeboard, ???? Do you wear all your gear???

Sorry off rant! Just enjoy the damn video!

·
Registered
280 Posts
Honestly I'm so over comments about not wearing gear. I'm like who really fucking cares. I don't! You the rider chooses to not wear gear is the one that takes the chances. Everyone says it ruines it for everyone else is very close minded... Honestly you don't wanna wear a helmet on the freeway! Go for it, LOL!

How many people wear a helmet when they ride their bicycle, skateboard, ski's, snowboard, wakeboard, ???? Do you wear all your gear???

Sorry off rant! Just enjoy the damn video!
I mostly agree with this. I hate the idea of going on a spirited ride with someone not wearing gear, because if they wreck, well quite frankly, I dont want to see the aftermath. But if your commuting on your own, whatever. I wear mine, but thats me.

Cool video. I like seeing these nicely edited stunt videos, Chris Pfeifer did a neat one.

I've seen his shows personally at the BMW dealership, as with Mcneil, really awesome the way they control bikes.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gLknpv9Ksc"]YouTube - Chris Pfeiffer rides BMW Tower[/nomedia]

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.