Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
p-good. you'd probably like immortal technique as well bro.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Igt-jW4e8ts&feature=related"]YouTube - Immortal Technique -- Point of No Return[/nomedia]

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qggxTtnKTMo"]YouTube - Dance With The Devil - Immortal Technique[/nomedia]

sings alot about the same kinda stuff

·
Banned
941 Posts
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyDfqgwI4_4"]YouTube - F.H.H. RJD2 and Jakki Da Motamouth[/nomedia]

·
Noob Hazer
12,385 Posts
I have been listening to his music for a little while. He is a good artist and actually has a skill of making music unlike most hiphop ""music makers.""

End of Days is just one of his good songs. I like most of the CD Season of the Assassin.

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
185 Posts
That song is unadulterated bullshit.

Fluoride in water is poison..
Fluoride is major ingredient of Prozac..
Polio vaccine causes cancer..

Stupid, ignorant bullshit.

Here's the problem with this country. Young people are falling for this kind of uneducated, dumb as a post, ill-informed trash. Snopes would have a field day with this song.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Not a fan of rap or hip hop but this song gets me pumped up everytime. Almost epic in a way.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnrCdsicThk&list=PL7769B070A3B78E07&index=28"]YouTube - ILL BILL ft. IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE & MAX CAVALERA - "War Is My Destiny" Official Video[/nomedia]

-Nigel

·
BOTM Marshall
3,511 Posts
That song is unadulterated bullshit.

Fluoride in water is poison..
Fluoride is major ingredient of Prozac..
Polio vaccine causes cancer..

Stupid, ignorant bullshit.

Here's the problem with this country. Young people are falling for this kind of uneducated, dumb as a post, ill-informed trash. Snopes would have a field day with this song.
Hate to break it to you pal, but Fluoride is a poison. it is found in Prozac.

First of all, it needs to be stated that the 'substance' referred to as 'Fluoride' is a misnomer - there is no such substance listed in the periodic chart of the elements, nor in the prestigious CRC handbook, nor in the sacred 'bible' of the pharmaceutical industry - the illustrious 'Merck Index'. Instead, we find a GAS called Fluorine - and from the use of this gas in various industries such as aluminum manufacturing and the nuclear industry -certain toxic byproducts are created which have 'captured' fluorine molecules. One such toxic, poisonous 'byproduct' is called sodium Fluoride - which according to the Merck Index is primarily used as rat and cockroach poison and is also the active ingredient in most toothpastes and as an "additive to drinking water". But sadly, there is much more to this sordid tale.
Did you know that sodium Fluoride is also one of the basic ingredients in both PROZAC (FLUoxetene Hydrochloride) and Sarin Nerve Gas (Isopropyl-Methyl-Phosphoryl FLUORIDE) - (Yes, folks the same Sarin Nerve Gas that terrorists released on a crowded Japanese subway train!). Let me repeat: the truth the American public needs to understand is the fact that Sodium Fluoride is nothing more (or less) than a hazardous waste by-product of the nuclear and aluminum industries. In addition to being the primary ingredient in rat and cockroach poisons, it is also a main ingredient in anesthetic, hypnotic, and psychiatric drugs as well as military NERVE GAS! Why, oh why then is it allowed to be added to the toothpastes and drinking water of the American people?
http://www.greaterthings.com/Lexicon/F/Fluoride.htm

·
Registered
216 Posts
Hate to break it to you pal, but Fluoride is a poison. it is found in Prozac.

http://www.greaterthings.com/Lexicon/F/Fluoride.htm
----

Yeaaa...Fluoride is the anion form of Fluorine. The IUPAC is the one that decides the naming...its a standard. Yeah its found in prozac. There are many things that are found in drugs/food/life that are killer in high doses. Plus...its not hydrogen fluoride straight.

Next post: Beer has ethanol! Also a poison by the gov't!

Keep that tinfoil hat on though...

·
Registered
350 Posts
In summary:
Ignore news reader, teachers, lecturers.

Don't ignore:
You Tube videos.

I'm unsure about this statement, I saw a couple of you tube videos that were trying to prove perpetual motion which contradicts something I read in a book/is fact.

Is there someone on the internetz I can contact to request this you tube video be removed such that the only legit source for information remains legit?

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
And water is an explosive because there's hydrogen in it :whistle:

I'm surprised Jedi Mind Trick wasn't mentioned. Looks like there is a trend here, but not distinguishing reality from fiction is the beginning of madness, there are too many decoys in this. I'm all for more intelligent hip-hop and music in general, but I think time will separate the wheat from the chaff.

[threadjack]

Sorry, I preferred Max in:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ODNxy3YOPU"]YouTube - Sepultura - Refuse/Resist[/nomedia]

And as for anything being Immortal...

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbCvsIGJkb4"]YouTube - Immortal - Mountains of Might[/nomedia]

[/threadjack]

·
BOTM Marshall
3,511 Posts
----

Yeaaa...Fluoride is the anion form of Fluorine. The IUPAC is the one that decides the naming...its a standard. Yeah its found in prozac. There are many things that are found in drugs/food/life that are killer in high doses. Plus...its not hydrogen fluoride straight.

Next post: Beer has ethanol! Also a poison by the gov't!

Keep that tinfoil hat on though...
None of what you posted changes the fact that fluoride(compounds with fluorine) are poisons.

http://www.fluoridealert.org/toothpaste.html

Why is there a Poison Warning on Toothpaste?​

Don't Swallow Your Toothpaste
As of April 7th, 1997, the United States FDA (Food & Drug Administration) has required that all fluoride toothpastes sold in the U.S. carry a poison warning on the label. The warning cautions toothpaste users to:
"WARNING: Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If you accidentally swallow more than used for brushing, seek professional help or contact a poison control center immediately."
Why the Need for a Warning?
One of the little-known facts about fluoride toothpaste, is that each tube of toothpaste - even those specifically marketed for children - contains enough fluoride to kill a child.

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
To BillB : Really man do you think the government cares about how your teeth look? It is a poison that's why on all the old toothpaste tubes they put a skull and crossbones and said if you swallow a pea size amount call your poison control center immediately Its put in the water supply because it makes people docile, lowers fertility, causes dental fluorosis and massively increases your chance for bone cancer.

you know where the get fluoride? the scrubbers from coal plants and in the making of fertilizer in both industries its a byproduct ..... and then there is the synthetic fluoride which is even worse.

:laugh: it would cost companies craploads of money to store and dispose of fluoride because it is so toxic but hey better yet lets stick it in the water supply, go to you local water district and watch that fluoride pumper and the couplers on the truck which leak the shit and it eats the concrete.

There are many Dentists out there who are against fluoride and all the studies on fluoride since 1950 show that its nothing but toxic and its a compounding chemical ("Builds up in your body") just like Aluminum from vaccines.

Last but not least ask yourself this, If fluoride is so great and is good for my teeth how does ingesting it do any-good for my teeth?

but in the end its up to you, keep drinking it if you want....Im on well water no fluoride here:thumbup:, Oh and if any of you think buying bottled water is gonna keep you away from this shit it wont there is more fluoride in bottled water then there is in your tap, besides the bottle water gig is a scam:nod: get fluoride filters if you live in an area of the US which is fluoride treated which is about 60% of all US cities

To hob:

In summary: Teachers, Mainstream News, Lecturers, Politicians are what? Repeaters, they repeat the bullshit they've been fed by the so called "experts":laugh: and what they perceive to be reality and relay that brainwashed message to you. Perception is not reality brother.

The worlds greatest inventors and thinkers are what? High School and College Dropouts why? because they didn't conform to the "system" and they are critical thinkers, no place for them in the indoctrination camps called schools.

The whole youtube rant, whats the difference between a Russia Today/ FOX news/ BBC MSM video on youtube vs a Independent free thinking non mainstream video on youtube? Its just a good tool and everyone knows what youtube is and it is forcing MSM to start talking about some real issues even if they do put their own spin on it.

That's why you have Jay Rockefeller saying it would have been better off if we never created the "internet" and he would like to implement the controlled Internet 2 because their bullshit enslavement plan "Agenda 21" "New World Order" is being blown wide open and the human consciousness is surpassing this "closed box you are only one person what can I do type of thinking."

Point is don't believe the news heck don't believe me actually get off your ass and read into it for yourself dont take a repeaters word for it regardless of what piece of paper they hold, because someone has a degree that makes them an expert? :laugh: yeah that's what the MSM will have you believe.

You know that is why they have these news anchors so old right, so you begin watching them as a kid , and you grow up your whole life watching that anchor and to your mind is set this guy wont lie to me Ive known him my whole life.

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Check this on the repeaters

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4beKkXYgL0"]YouTube - David Icke, talking about "repeaters"[/nomedia]

·
Registered
121 Posts
LOL! The song linked by the OP isn't bad ... if you ignore the lyrics. However, if you happen to be listening to what he says, the entertainment level goes up a few notches. ;) I mean where do you begin? And for those of you sitting at your computer, wearing your tinfoil hats, you boys need to lay off the reefer.

PS - I've encoded a hidden message in the above post which will activate a virus in the tiny microchip implanted in your brain (Big Brother does this to all infants at birth ... why else would the doctors take the baby out of the room for awhile?!?!?!). The only way to halt the virus is to shoot the microchip with a large caliber handgun.

·
Registered
350 Posts
To hob:

In summary: Teachers, Mainstream News, Lecturers, Politicians are what? Repeaters, they repeat the bullshit they've been fed by the so called "experts":laugh: and what they perceive to be reality and relay that brainwashed message to you. Perception is not reality brother.
Indeed, that is what they are there for. It is then up to me to form an opinion based on what they have repeated, this is how news works. I don't want them to interprete what someone has said just to relay what has been said, basically unbiased reporting. It is up to the end user to trust the expert or not, the news should just be a medium to transfer from source to end user, I have noticed from the limited US tv that I have watched that reporters tend to put their own emotions/feelings into a story which isn't reporting imo.

The worlds greatest inventors and thinkers are what? High School and College Dropouts why? because they didn't conform to the "system" and they are critical thinkers, no place for them in the indoctrination camps called schools.
I have no stats for comment on this, for sure getting a degree isn't going to make you have better ideas but it teaches you to research information.

The whole youtube rant, whats the difference between a Russia Today/ FOX news/ BBC MSM video on youtube vs a Independent free thinking non mainstream video on youtube? Its just a good tool and everyone knows what youtube is and it is forcing MSM to start talking about some real issues even if they do put their own spin on it.

That's why you have Jay Rockefeller saying it would have been better off if we never created the "internet" and he would like to implement the controlled Internet 2 because their bullshit enslavement plan "Agenda 21" "New World Order" is being blown wide open and the human consciousness is surpassing this "closed box you are only one person what can I do type of thinking."
Point is don't believe the news heck don't believe me actually get off your ass and read into it for yourself dont take a repeaters word for it regardless of what piece of paper they hold, because someone has a degree that makes them an expert? :laugh: yeah that's what the MSM will have you believe.
Unless you are the primary researcher any information will be second hand, the source will always be someone you have to trust, my point is where do you draw the line? Can I trust Newtonian mechanics for low velocity objects or do I have to go out and do R&D to prove the equations?

Of course you do this anyway when in lower school, because that's what science does, it tests the "given", if the result received is different than expected it seeks to explain why it happened, it is also proving a theory written in a book to show that what is written is correct.

Thus far the conspiracy theories have been you tube videos or websites, not backed up by scientific research journals, which I read and trust to a degree (if there are enough genuine references with minimal publications against the subject matter).

You know that is why they have these news anchors so old right, so you begin watching them as a kid , and you grow up your whole life watching that anchor and to your mind is set this guy wont lie to me Ive known him my whole life.
Our guys aren't that old? They keep them on if they are impartial such as the BBC or if they are good at creating a load of BS (ITV/Sky), but I would trust the BBC as they have nothing to gain financially by reporting anything other than what they have been told, i.e they don't add spin to the news.

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
I'll keep drinking tap water, because I like living on the edge :coolgleamA:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts