Triumph 675 Forums banner

Hustle Hard Racings Mark H Harper takes 2nd place finish racing with UtahSBA in KOMU

9K views 18 replies 5 participants last post by  RealRecognizeReal 
#1 ·
Hustle Hard Racing's MotoAmerica privateer, Mark H Harper, was at UtahSBA's finale round of 2015 to shake things up on the Latus built Triumph 675R and certainly did by taking home a 2nd place win in the premier 600 race, King of the Mountain GTU.

Michael Bradshaw with Moto-station took 1st on a Triumph 675 as well.

Follow us on Facebook and Instagram.

"Its more than just a Passion, it's and Obsession."

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
From the left to the right in the attached photo

Kinzer Naylor 3rd, Mark H Harper 2nd, Michael Bradshaw 1st.

Miller Motorsports Park with UtahSBA KOMU Finale Race

Attachments

#5 ·
Thanks, its been a great season racing all over. We have met and keep bumping into some really great people. Still more to come and cant wait.

Our WERA National racer took home the Novice SuperStock 1000 Championship, Stephen Incledon. He never gave up and it showed. He raced a 09 R1.

Here is a Pic of Mark on the left and Stephen on the right

Attachments

#9 ·
Cool to hear some fo the older Latus bikes are getting some good use out of them still. Mike and I were talking about your bike the other day :wink3:

Curious what wheels are on the bike? look like BST's.

#10 ·
Cool to hear some fo the older Latus bikes are getting some good use out of them still. Mike and I were talking about your bike the other day :wink3:

Curious what wheels are on the bike? look like BST's.
BST wheels yes. Yeah, after picking up this bike from Joey and then running it for a season, it was time for a big 'refresh' to say the least ;)

Mike is a great Human. seriously, hes like a god damn scientist when it comes to the 675... I took the bike to many a place and knew i found a good home when i started getting his emails and realized his attention to detail in them. Insane professionalism.

Hey dont call my bike old~! ;) its only a 2013 with 3k on it... about to have its 2nd rebuild too lol.. :)

Check this race vid i put up on our FB page and You tube channel. Its on the triumph he built. Mark is racing it... ****ing insane starts... especially the restart after the red flag!

#13 ·
Mike is a pretty solid guy, we have quite a bit of info sharing on the various aspects of daytona's.
Would have been nice if he was on board for the 2011-2012 race bikes times (the motors were outsourced). In the bright near future will have a 13 motor in my 2011 Daytona.:whistle:

#14 ·
Nice.. Its necessary to know someone that knows the 675 racebike when tuning one of these 675's properly. I am glad we were referred to him via Evol Technology.

I am guessing it will not need custom engine mounts? That would be sweet if it just went right in! perhaps just buy one of Latus built spare engines? :whistle:

So are you racing next year and where if you are?

#17 ·

Attachments

#19 ·
Just another shot from the Finale weekend at Miller in the premier 600 race King of the Mountain GTU aka KOMU.

Mark took 2nd in this race starting in dead last. A ****in machine he is! Respect to the Gladiators!

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.