Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As a newer forum member that has been riding for over 20 years I've purchased a lot of equipment, tires, parts and like you have dealt with many people.
I must say not only is it a pleasure dealing with forum sponsors they go out of their way to ensure everything goes smoothly and stand by their word.
Specifically, I had to re-purchase new gear for the Triumph that included, helmet, gloves, jacket, back protector, boots and then a bunch of gear for the bike including tires, travel bag, and parts.

I choose Riders Discount based on feedback from other members and the interactions with Mike, TJ and Kara. Not only do they come through on time, but they are a pleasure to deal with. It is no surprise that many of the parts on the bike I purchased came from Riders Discount!

Just wanted to give them a shout out as being from Canada we are always looking for solid options and more than that great people to rely on and deal with!

Thanks!!

·
Registered
339 Posts
+3... Just picked up an akrapovic slip- on exhaust from ride discount. What a pleasant experience. TJ was very helpful and on point with the price and shipping time etc. Definitely going to use them again. Very satisfied with Rider Discount!! :thumbup::thumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts