Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all

Trying to fit a power commander to my 675 and the space the manual says to use is taken with my datatool s4 alarm? Does anyone have both installed and if so, which did you move to and where?

Thanks in advance, looking forward to seeing the difference the pc makes...

Paul

·
Registered
21 Posts
i had the same problem didnt realise until i actualy fitted the pcIII.what i did was put the pcIII inplace of the alarm,then at the back of the pcIII stand the alarm box up run the wires underneath the bar where the seat catch is now where the alarm connector is it has a protective shroud take that off but be carefull not to damage any cables once done disconnect and pull through under the bar reconnect use electrical tape to recover the connection job done.i can send you photos of mine if you havnt sorted the problem.cheers si675

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi si

Thanks for the advice, after loads of head scratching and some advice on another thread. I decided to sell the PC3 and re dyno the bike using my tune boy key, I've ditched my catalytic converter and replaced with a straight through pipe so have to get the bike mapped again anyway...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts