Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
changed my air filter and exhaust which changed the feul air ratio in the engine which made the butterfly exhaust valve open and close during iratic times i run my bike with out the valve but the lil motor keeps running turning on my check engine lamp i disconnected the motor but how do i bypass it so the system still thinks its there and working so my lamp will go off any ideas?> triumph wont tell me directly how to do it of course but did confirm its possible.:rofl2:is a tune boy my answer? and if yes does anyone know anything about these programs

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks thats what i keep hearing tune ecu how is it to use as a newbie to the program? can i mess up my bike so bad that it cant be fixed?

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
thanks thats what i keep hearing tune ecu how is it to use as a newbie to the program? can i mess up my bike so bad that it cant be fixed?
Ive never done anything ecu related to the bike before.

There is a thread on here somwhere the walks you through most of teh stuff.. but honestly it's pretty straight forward. After about 15 mins I had disabled my exup, SAI and some other shit that wasn't needed. Loaded new tune etc... all went very smooth. No issues.

It truely is a tool that one must have!

-Nigel

1 - 4 of 4 Posts