Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Whos getting this game? Ive been seeing alot of shows/movies and games based on the coming collapse.

This game is about the 2nd American Revolution after the Economic Collapse.

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Looks pretty badass to me, too bad I don't own a frickin' console. :notamused:

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
293 Posts
ive had it preordered for awhile now.... been waiting for it... few more weeks left. it looks great. and i love the plot

·
Registered
678 Posts
I will be getting it, game looks tight. This and Bulletstorm are my buys for the future

·
Registered
153 Posts
Did anyone end up getting this? I've got a big credit at GameStop and might pick this up if anyone here says it's cool.

·
Registered
712 Posts
i picked it up yesterday. its pretty good, single player took me a few hours to beat because it is a little rough. story line is good and how they put it together makes it seem like it can happen. now multiplayer is like the battlefield games, so if you didnt like those you wont be a big fan of this one. i liked them so this one is good for me, but i still go back to black ops because more of my friends have that one.

·
Registered
69 Posts
wait seriously? no one is excited for Crysis 2????
a cracked copy was leaked a while go. amazing so far....

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
the Death-Mart I went to was out of the PC version going later tonight to another store I let you know

·
Registered
153 Posts
i picked it up yesterday. its pretty good, single player took me a few hours to beat because it is a little rough. story line is good and how they put it together makes it seem like it can happen. now multiplayer is like the battlefield games, so if you didnt like those you wont be a big fan of this one. i liked them so this one is good for me, but i still go back to black ops because more of my friends have that one.
Eh, I hate the battlefield style multiplayer (including bc2 and medal of honor).
So I'll wait to get it used, blow through it, and return it.

·
Registered
293 Posts
absolutely loved the campaign. very very short, but the story was excellent and well done, imo. online is practically identical to the battlefield multiplayer style, which i wasnt a huge fan of, but im actually enjoying it with homefront. black ops is still the favorite for sure, but i think homefront was very well done and money well spent

1 - 14 of 14 Posts