Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found this over at another forum and didn't see it here so here:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qn3qjhc6tQY&"]YouTube - Car Ran Over My Foot - February 05, 2011[/nomedia]

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Wow. that's nutts! Good job for that guy sticking to his guns!

·
Registered
311 Posts
that's crazy. glad teh rider was able to stay upright and follow him.

that's why i miss owning a subaru too... seems like most of the subie owners i met were street helpful like that. (stop and help people on the side of the road, act as a witness, etc).

·
Premium Member
9,297 Posts
Damn.. one foot to the left and he would not even have been able to post that video.

·
Banned
941 Posts
This is why I always run a GoPro while riding. And yeah I figured I might as well.
ever since i've seen COPS and how they have cameras in their cars, I always thought that this should become a mandatory thing on moving vehicles. It would make it a lot easier to determine who was at fault in most accident situations.

·
Registered
7,848 Posts
ever since i've seen COPS and how they have cameras in their cars, I always thought that this should become a mandatory thing on moving vehicles. It would make it a lot easier to determine who was at fault in most accident situations.
It would also make it easy for cops to catch every single person breaking traffic laws every day. Sign me up...:thumbdown:

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
MGFChapin hit the nail on the head with his post. I run a cam simply for things like this video, should one occur. Recording people doing stupid things and making fun of them later is always fun too. I decided to run one every ride after one day when I was sitting and waiting to turn, and heard tires screeching behind me and suddenly had an F150 6 inches to my right. Woman had the nerve to flip me off. What a cunt. Wish I had got it on video so that I could make her famous on YouTube.

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
that's why i miss owning a subaru too... seems like most of the subie owners i met were street helpful like that. (stop and help people on the side of the road, act as a witness, etc).
Soooo... you're saying if I buy a Subaru I'll be better at life?

·
Registered
6,230 Posts
I love how the subaru gave chase as well... It absolutely infuriates me that he tried to run. Props to the rider for keeping his cool as well. I would have used much more colorful language than "I need you to pull over."

Something like, "If you don't fucking pull over now I will hunt you down and kill your whole family..." sounds about right :laugh:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Similar thing happened to me, took out my mirror and tried to drive away. Wasn't fast enough for me to get his plates and he had a nice hit and run discussion with police as well as some of my paint on his truck for proof. Jackass...

·
Registered
238 Posts
I love how the subaru gave chase as well... It absolutely infuriates me that he tried to run. Props to the rider for keeping his cool as well. I would have used much more colorful language than "I need you to pull over."

Something like, "If you don't fucking pull over now I will hunt you down and kill your whole family..." sounds about right :laugh:
:laugh::laugh::laugh: naughty boy!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

·
Registered
437 Posts
that video shows how screwed up people are. the guy on the bike was super cool about everything and i am sure the guy who hit him only pulled over when he realized he was on camera and would be followed by both the bike and the Subaru until he pulled over.

·
Registered
38 Posts
That's nuts! I can't believe how calm the rider remained. I would have put my fist through the guys window at the next light (not really, but I would have come unhinged for sure).

·
Registered
727 Posts
small world...the guy that got his foot run over is a buddy of mine. He was supposed to come riding with us the next morning, but then when I found out what happened I was like :mad:

He is doing fine in case you guys are concerned. He always wears full gear and his boots protected him. I don't even think it was broken (unless I herd wrong) No actual damage to his bike either. So it could have been a lot worse.

But the driver was under the influence and obviously oblivious to what he had done.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts