Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, i am taking a DMF(digital media foundations) class for my computer science degree and the assignments for our midterm and final are editing and presenting a 30 second(midterm) and 60 second(final) on a topic of our choice.

My plan is to do a D675 commercial(more or less) for one or the other or maybe both. I'm not sure if all the video shots have to be my own but i figured some close up shots of a graphite daytona may go unnoticed if they aren't actually my bike. As i am not a professional rider with access to a closed course and being that the weather may not cooperate within my time frame (now until the beginning of March) i am asking for video submissions.

Here is my, extremely novice, production plans. Start with a few extreme close ups to various engine/suspension/bodywork components then fade to some action shots with a bike mounted cam. Here are a few shots i'm going to be looking for:

-cam mounted on the swing arm or undertail facing backwards during a quick burnout/wheelie scene(flame on if you want)

-cam mounted down low directly behind the front wheel facing forward for cornering and wheelie

-cam mounted on tank facing front wards and backwards for speedo/tach as well as body movement from cornering

-cam mounted trackside/roadside from trackworthy cornering/drifting

These don't have to be worthy of comparison with mega money blockbusters just some simple clips edited with finalcut express.

I'll be sure to post my efforts when i'm done.

Please PM me if you have anything that would help

Thanks guys:grouphug2:

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I might be able to help you out. Got tons of raw footage when my bike was doing double duty.

would be hard to submit on here.

Most of it is track...some is street
Anything would help, but you have a point, giving the media back and forth may be an issue. Does anybody know of an easy way to move large(ish) video files back and forth?

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
850 Posts
Sounds like this is what your looking to do: [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yLdM3jPINE"]YouTube - THE NEW DAYTONA 675 VIDEO[/nomedia]

Wish I had a gopro to give ya some footage.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sounds like this is what your looking to do: YouTube - THE NEW DAYTONA 675 VIDEO

Wish I had a gopro to give ya some footage.
Yes, that will be pretty similar to what i'm looking for. I'm hoping for a couple of off bike shots though, maybe panning left to right from behind some trees as the bike goes by.....I've been keeping myself awake at night thinking about different shots i'd like to do, but squeezing them all into a 30 second clip might be a little tricky.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.