Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:thumbup:

I have been lurking here for a while, mostly doing research.

Finally made the jump and purchased a 2009 Street Triple R. The bike is used with 2900 miles on it. In addition, it also came with quite a few add-ons.
Got a great deal on it. Just the kinda thing I was holding out for. Patience definitely pays off.

Ride home from the dealer was amazing. Nicest bike I have ever ridden! Super smooth power delivery and stable.

The add-ons as far as I know of....

-GB racing engine cover kit
-Pazzo adjustable levers
-Carbon fiber front fender
-Carbon fiber extended chain guard
-Frame sliders
-Fork sliders
-Swingarm sliders
-Bar end sliders
-Flyscreen and visor
-Aluminum front and rear reservoirs
-Gel seat
-Seat cowl

I plan on adding a new exhaust, and fender eliminator.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Welcome! Beautiful bike! :thumbup:

Which dealer did you get the bike from? Any idea what kind of exhaust you're going to get?

·
Registered
656 Posts
That's a nice bike and she has lots of goodies too - congrats.

Ride her for awhile before you make too many mods to see how you get on first.

BTW, your avatar is freaky!! It that a dead guy hanging on a tree?

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
:grouphug2:

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Which dealer did you get the bike from? Any idea what kind of exhaust you're going to get?
Simi Valley Cycles

Was originally thinking of the Arrow 3-1. Contemplating this right now, because the price is right.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...0544140773&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Nice one, We ride most weekends around the Lost Angeles area, be sure to join us some time.

http://www.facebook.com/motoridersgroup
I would love to join you guys some time. Work schedule is kinda hectic right now, but should slow down come spring/summer.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Simi Valley Cycles

Was originally thinking of the Arrow 3-1. Contemplating this right now, because the price is right.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230544140773&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT

I would love to join you guys some time. Work schedule is kinda hectic right now, but should slow down come spring/summer.
The Arrow Low Boy is a popular choice! :cool2: Check Double N's thread for even more exhaust options. The Exhaust Reference Thread

My schedule is kinda hectic and random as well, hoping to catch up with the LA guys to ride soon!

Cheers!

·
Registered
425 Posts
If you want a side mount slip on there is always the compitition werkes exhaust. Its only around 350 with the group buy rate. Sounds awesome as well. triumph675.net/forum/showthread.php?t=47282

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Hey guy! Congrats on the purchase. Fantastic looking bike. You're right, patience pays off. I scouted for a bike for a few months and found mine with only 1,300 miles on it!

Just to let you know, your carbon chain guard is the standard length. The guys at carbon4u, Bel and Dodge on this site, just recently developed a carbon extended chain guard and it's just coming out in the next month. You also have a carbon lower chain guard, which isn't mentioned on your mod list. Thought you might like to know.

good luck with it.

·
Registered
130 Posts
+1 on the custom werkes exhaust. I emailed and got the group buy rate. Pretty straightforward install and sounds/looks great. It is really loud though. I heard that cops in cali are a real pain in the ass, so you might not want that one.

Congrats on your new bike.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I heard that cops in cali are a real pain in the ass
If I put that Comp Werks exhaust on my bike, 10 puppies and 4 new born babies would die. That's why the great state of CA has such restrictions in place.... to protect us from ourselves.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts