Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Alright to start off im kinda new to the forum, and i bought my bike from my ex, who decided to travel a different route and get an r1, so i bought this bike from him, and i fell in love :curtsey:, i already had custom painted it for him, but i decided that after i bought it i wanted something more, so here is what i cooked up, the stars at the bottom are not done, obviously the bike will look much better, if you want to look at the bike before its in my photo album, so let me know what you think!

everything on this bike has different meanings to me, so take that into consideration if your gonna critique, and the black pink and white on the bike is fit to match my jacket(it kinda looks like my jacket?)

PIC OF BIKE BELONGS TO MEMBER : Ryder

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It looks VERY similar to my track body work. Except my pinstriping is red and nose section is white.
ah chit, here i thought i was being original, saw no one with this paint scheme, hope you dont think i stole the idea :(

its gonna have that other stuff too, this is an advertisement piece so i can get some custom work,

ill go check out your bike if you have it on here, i guess its kinda hard to come it with a ton of paint schemes

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
i usually go for a subdued look on my rides. A big reason why I like the european bikes over Japanese bikes. But to each his/her own. I will say I really like the alterations to the Triumph logo. That's something I'd put on a bike, minus the pink of course.

·
MacGyver / BOTM / BOTY Winner
1,253 Posts
Hollistar_4, welcome to the forum!

I say go with what makes you happy. If you would like to extend the pink and white trim, consider painting the rear subframe. That is: extend your pink stripes on the side fairing and the tail section onto the subframe. That would mean painting just the upper and lower tubes of the frame pink. You could even paint the diagonal cross bracing tubes white (and the small portion of the main frame it bolts to) and carry the white from the fairing and tail. I don't have photoshop but I'm sure you get the idea.

Keep us posted!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks, im mainly painting my bike like this cuz it fits my personality, and im looking to start a buisiness of custom painting/airbrush/graphic design, so this is an advertisement piece as well, why not put your best work out there, i know many people will not like this design as much, but i do and thats all thats important...right?

i totally get what you mean and it has crossed my mind about painting the frame to lead throughout the bike, if i end up enjoying the paint job then it will be a future project for me to finish, ive got more mods i want to do, just with money restrictions i can only do so much at a time lol, even tho i am doing everything myself :)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I never expected to see my bike mocked up in pink. You are welcome for the donor photo.
i was trying to figure out who the pic came from, i was searching last night in the black photo sections for the perfect pic(if you look at my photo album i do state that the bike is not mine) but i know now, and thanks i can give proper credit :) sorry i had to 'destroy' your bike in pink:whistle:

·
Registered
6,602 Posts
ah chit, here i thought i was being original, saw no one with this paint scheme, hope you dont think i stole the idea :(

its gonna have that other stuff too, this is an advertisement piece so i can get some custom work,

ill go check out your bike if you have it on here, i guess its kinda hard to come it with a ton of paint schemes
Let me see if I can find links to pics of my bodywork so that way you can know what to do differently to still stand out.

Pics of bike on the track in action
http://www.triumph675.net/forum/showthread.php?t=42940&referrerid=1581

Here they are apart (dont mind the ex holding/modeling them):
Triumph675.Net Forums - View Single Post - Custom Paint Jobs - Lets see them all

·
Registered
400 Posts
i was trying to figure out who the pic came from, i was searching last night in the black photo sections for the perfect pic(if you look at my photo album i do state that the bike is not mine) but i know now, and thanks i can give proper credit :) sorry i had to 'destroy' your bike in pink:whistle:
I'm just giving you a hard time. Good luck with your project.

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
All these posts and I can't believe one of these stir crazy horndogs hasn't propositioned you yet. They're always amazed when a female member comes along. :eek:oh:

·
MacGyver / BOTM / BOTY Winner
1,253 Posts
All these posts and I can't believe one of these stir crazy horndogs hasn't propositioned you yet. They're always amazed when a female member comes along. :eek:oh:
Good point, Nick. :laugh:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
lol no need to worry, im around hungry horndogs all the time, im used to it, im getting excited for when i get to start on it about tuesdayish(only day off from work i have) everyday i go to work, the sanded pieces are just staring me in the face

1 - 14 of 14 Posts