Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To all you Steeler Fans out there, I guess the stairs weren’t strong enough to go to seven! Here is my new dog Green Bay! Bitches!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
I was pulling for them, but not a fan per se.
Saw that episode not too long ago, and its the first thing that came to mind when seeing a shit talking thread.
Haha, yeah I knew exactly what it was when you posted it. Classic TG. I'm not a fan of either team so I could care less really, I just like giving people shit when there's "shit" to give. :curtsey:

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
All I heard about all season was about the "Steeler Nation and We." From the text messages to people talking about "We" are going all the way this year! I always ask if they dress for games and receive a check in the mail. I couldn't pass on the opportunity to rub it in there faces. The funniest thing is I am not even a football fan. My wife is a Steeler fan so out of spite, I am for the team which plays the Steelers.

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
All I heard about all season was about the "Steeler Nation and We." From the text messages to people talking about "We" are going all the way this year! I always ask if they dress for games and receive a check in the mail. I couldn't pass on the opportunity to rub it in there faces. The funniest thing is I am not even a football fan. My wife is a Steeler fan so out of spite, I am for the team which plays the Steelers.
Haha...Yes! :laugh:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.