Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!
I've been riding my Daytona675 '08 SE for about 3 years now and, still, he is absolutely GORGEOUS!
If you have chance to visit Japan, you should borrow Daytona675 and I will bring you to a good place to ride ;-)

Attachments

·
Registered
6,230 Posts
Welcome... and fair warning, you're about to get a LOT more popular on the internet :laugh:

·
Registered
437 Posts
i was in Japan about 4 1/2 years ago visiting my friend in Kanagawa. Japan is absolutely beautiful and the people are amazing. the roads are super fun, too. especially when you get away from the cities. such twisty awesomeness.

welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
631 Posts
Cool, I hope to get over there in 2012.
I'll have to look you up!
If you ever make it down here I'll show you some of the countryside, lots of farms and bushland.
And really twisty roads! :cool2:

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Well stay away from Boston! Shitty roads plagued with pedestrians, cars, traffic lights, rotaries and asinine intersections!

Welcome though! Hope to get out there someday and see what I've been missing!

·
Registered
469 Posts
hey hey YUUKI..CAN I BE YOUR BEST FRIEND..i just wanna let you know before we get started that i have a thing for asian woman...lol...oh and i have a matching SE..see we already have something in common! Joking joking..kind of..just partially actually..well really no im not..unless its offensive then yes..completely.

I always see these kick ass parts on jp websites but IDK what the hell they are sayin..imma call on you one day to do some translating if thats ok with ya...

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
\o/ yay for Japan :notworthy:

·
Banned
365 Posts
have you done route 246? And the start of metal gear 4 with the preying mantis and biker: all tokyo :thumbup:
So many tunnels, mmm

Type suicide + 1000hp in google and you get a nice demo.

R u from southy Talus? Its alright m8, It's not your fault :itsok:

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
have you done route 246? And the start of metal gear 4 with the preying mantis and biker: all tokyo :thumbup:
So many tunnels, mmm

Type suicide + 1000hp in google and you get a nice demo.

R u from southy Talus? Its alright m8, It's not your fault :itsok:
Somerville/E. Arlington.

·
Banned
365 Posts
i live where ppl key fuel tanks of daytona's just cuz they owners sell LSd to the kids at the special school up the road.
Im jacking your thread tho arent i yukki, sry m8
Cheers to tokyo and Somerville/E. Arlington :thumbup:

·
Registered
437 Posts
Well stay away from Boston! Shitty roads plagued with pedestrians, cars, traffic lights, rotaries and asinine intersections!
damn right on this. i go there maybe once a year for a tattoo convention. i always hate driving in there takes six blocks to be able to make a left in some places.

·
Repost Police
3,826 Posts
Hello Yuuki and welcome on Triumph 675.net and I hope you will enjoy this message board as much as we all do.
Japan seem to be fun a place to visit and I would love to do so at one point in my life. Each time I see a documentary about your country I am always amazed by the beautiful landscape and the culture which combines traditions and modernism.

Are there lots of Triumph 675 in Japan or is it considered as an exotic motorcycle?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hi Yuuki, I've always wanted to go to Japan and now you've convinced me I want to tour it on a Daytona. :thumbup:

Set yourself up a business, Japanese Daytona Tours. I'll make a booking (if I don't get sacked in April).

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hi guys,
I didn't think I had reply on my thread. TODAY I read them, thank you!
In these past 2 years Japan had a big earthquake as you know but I'm still riding on the same DAYTONA 675 2008 SE.
Mine hit the OD meter 56,000km having trouble with his engine so transplantation will be done in a month. New engine will come from 675R.
Cannot wait..

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Hi guys,
I didn't think I had reply on my thread. TODAY I read them, thank you!
In these past 2 years Japan had a big earthquake as you know but I'm still riding on the same DAYTONA 675 2008 SE.
Mine hit the OD meter 56,000km having trouble with his engine so transplantation will be done in a month. New engine will come from 675R.
Cannot wait..
Good luck man. Post up some pics!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts