Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I`m 27, and I live in Germany, in the beautiful Eifel. My Bike is a 2007 Daytona SE, which I`m transforming into a Speedtona, that why I`m here, to get a few ideas an infos. I hope my enlisch is not to bad, and you understand me. :whistle: So I`m hoping to have a nice time here! :grouphug2:

waxi

·
Mod & "Resident Baller"...
7,797 Posts
Hello,

I`m 27, and I live in Germany, in the beautiful Eifel. My Bike is a 2007 Daytona SE, which I`m transforming into a Speedtona, that why I`m here, to get a few ideas an infos. I hope my enlisch is not to bad, and you understand me. :whistle: So I`m hoping to have a nice time here! :grouphug2:

waxi
Welcome!!! So true, the Eifel region is very beautiful!

Ich lebte in der Südeifel für drie jahre von 1988 bis 1991. Aber mein Deutsch ist nicht sehr gut.

Bitte ein Bit!

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Hiya, look like I understood you, at least ^^

Thinking about Germany makes me want to go to the Nordschleife :biggrinjester:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hiya, look like I understood you, at least ^^

Thinking about Germany makes me want to go to the Nordschleife :biggrinjester:
Yeah, the Nordschleife, one of the beautiful places on earth. But I have to say that I haven`t done one round on it until now :icon_redface: , but I have to say that I live here now for one year, because I´m not german. But the day will come where I take it under my wheels, when I assembeled my Tona.

·
Banned
365 Posts
Nurburgring if u had it to yourself for a day would be bliss.
But I would be shitting my pants overtaking slow ppls or being overtaken by fast ppl when it is busy.
My time with forza 3/Gt5 tells makes it look really narrow.
neway, welcome :smile:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nurburgring if u had it to yourself for a day would be bliss.
But I would be shitting my pants overtaking slow ppls or being overtaken by fast ppl when it is busy.
My time with forza 3/Gt5 tells makes it look really narrow.
neway, welcome :smile:
That`s true, you have to be on atrackday there, otherway it`s to busy and you don`t just risk the bike. That because I wait unil I can participate on a trackday with an instructor.

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
I have to say I'm quite used to overtaking slower people ^^ But I'd have trouble watching out for fast Porsches in the mirrors :coolgleamA:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts