Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
1 post and everyone hates him haha
i believe it is due to them posting as a troll. look at their name and the link trying to advertise crap. there is no reason for this idiot to be on here.

the least the person could do is say that they are looking to get a 675 or something along those lines. this will likely be their only posting. of course i also know i could be wrong, too.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Wow... such a warm welcome to the forum (if thats what you want to call it) @Triumph675.Net Forums - View Profile: [email protected]@[email protected]@View Profile: [email protected]@[email protected]@korie. Actually I am looking for a 675. Hopefully I will be able to work a deal @ the international trade show in Cleveland, OH tomorrow. ( http://www.motorcycleshows.com/static/show-info).

There are not many Triumph dealers around my area. I will post some pics when I get back of all the new bikes.

Don't hate on the Steelers.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Wow... such a warm welcome to the forum (if thats what you want to call it) @Triumph675.Net Forums - View Profile: korie. Actually I am looking for a 675. Hopefully I will be able to work a deal @ the international trade show in Cleveland, OH tomorrow. ( http://www.motorcycleshows.com/static/show-info).

There are not many Triumph dealers around my area. I will post some pics when I get back of all the new bikes.

Don't hate on the Steelers.
oops.

WELCOME ABOARD! sorry btw.

edit: i feel so bad about being wrong on this i sent you a pm.

·
Registered
712 Posts
all you had to do is post what bike you had and say your looking into a 675 and you wouldnt have got the hate mail. think a little more before you post on a forum directed to specific bikes.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
oops.

WELCOME ABOARD! sorry btw.

edit: i feel so bad about being wrong on this i sent you a pm.
Ha Ha no problem. I guess that is what I get when I post I have a GSXR in a 675 forum without explaining myself. I joined the forum because I am getting one, and wanted to learn and read more about them. Hopefully trading in my 2000 GSXR 600 , for a 2011 675R. They always have pretty good deals at the trade shows, so I am going to test my luck out there this afternoon.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
So as promised... I posted some pictures from the trade show. Some really cool bikes there. I love going to these things and seeing the new bikes every year. Had some good times, even though I didn't strike a deal on the 675, there was some talk about it. I cant ride the think yet anyway, it is 18 degrees here, maybe I will revisit once it gets a little warmer.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts