Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from the Central Coast of NSW Australia,

Just bought a MY11 Street Triple R in Gloss Orange yesterday, my first Trumpy. A few options, flyscreen, radiator cowls, belly pan, also have seat cowl and screen to come (on backorder, booooo). Only a couple hundred Km's so far but absolutely loving it. Went from Sports bike to cruiser and realised I like cornering too much so back to something a little more agile that doesn't grind half my bike away on every corner.
Looking to add a few carbon bits, double frame mount sliders, tail tidy and shorty levers as soon as my wallet allows.

Happy New Year to you all and keep it shiny side up!

Cheers
Rob.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Hi welcome I do think us Aussies are taking over this forum. This is one of the best forums I have been part of great people with lots of information and opinions to share. Post some pics as soon as you can Rob.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Sounds good mate! Haven't seen much of the gloss orange - you should post some pics up sometime.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
For those who wanted to see the Gloss Orange STR here it is, Bikephoto.com.au caught me on the Old Road on Sunday.

Will post more pics once I can get it organised.

Cheers
Rob.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Nice pic Rob!

As it turns out I'm moving back to the Coast on the 25th of this month so maybe able to hook up for a ride if you promise to wait for me every now and then!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice pic Rob!

As it turns out I'm moving back to the Coast on the 25th of this month so maybe able to hook up for a ride if you promise to wait for me every now and then!
For sure Moto just sing out when your ready, preferably on the weekends, I ride to suit the situation including riders, I'm not always in a hurry, no such thing as 10 /10ths on the road for me, I been around too long to know how that ends.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts