Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
Hello and welcome. You might get yelled at for bragging about being able to ride in the winter months! Eeh...LOL!

·
Banned
941 Posts
Screw the weather (I live here too) I'm yelling at him for riding on a week day when I have to slave at work!
+10000

also in socal and the weather is damn nice. unfortunately stuck behind a computer working my 9-5. I "could" have rode to work, but since I'm only a mile away, it's not really worth the hassle of putting all my gear on/off and then doing my hair at work.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
haha.. Sorry for the tease.. If it makes you guys feel any better, things got really busy at work so I decided to stay.
btw I'm in Glassell Park which is east of Glendale but I do most of my weekend riding on PCH. Where do you guys ride in OC?

·
Registered
269 Posts
haha.. Sorry for the tease.. If it makes you guys feel any better, things got really busy at work so I decided to stay.
btw I'm in Glassell Park which is east of Glendale but I do most of my weekend riding on PCH. Where do you guys ride in OC?
Hey you're pretty close to me (I live in Glendale) but I go down to OC to ride with my brother and some folks down there through Ortega and when we're feeling randy we motor on down from Elsinore to Palomar and then back up.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts