Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Daytona 675R, 2014 Speed Triple
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, new to the forums. I've been riding pavement for a few years now, motocross for a decade before that. Recently I have primarily been on my '14 Speed Triple but just added a '14 Daytona 675R to the stable as my first supersport this past weekend. She is bone stock with 4k original miles on it...Having ridden plenty of supersports via friends, this one is already my favorite, the amount of confidence it brings is incredible. Tail tidy and lighting is en route, I believe a slip on will be in order soon.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Hi all, new to the forums. I've been riding pavement for a few years now, motocross for a decade before that. Recently I have primarily been on my '14 Speed Triple but just added a '14 Daytona 675R to the stable as my first supersport this past weekend. She is bone stock with 4k original miles on it...Having ridden plenty of supersports via friends, this one is already my favorite, the amount of confidence it brings is incredible. Tail tidy and lighting is en route, I believe a slip on will be in order soon. View attachment 260020
welcome to the addiction!!

what slip on are you thinking?
you've got the best of both worlds!!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hi all, new to the forums. I've been riding pavement for a few years now, motocross for a decade before that. Recently I have primarily been on my '14 Speed Triple but just added a '14 Daytona 675R to the stable as my first supersport this past weekend. She is bone stock with 4k original miles on it...Having ridden plenty of supersports via friends, this one is already my favorite, the amount of confidence it brings is incredible. Tail tidy and lighting is en route, I believe a slip on will be in order soon. View attachment 260020
Congrats and welcome sir! I believe the lightweight wheels and Ohlins bits from the factory are what make the bike such a blast to ride fast. I have a zx6r that is my other street bike for now and they are so different when it comes to handling. My zx6r has a 25mm cartridge kit and an Elka triple on it and it still feels “lazier” than the 675r so I think it’s the wheels for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts