Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone, if you're a street rider in the tri state, would you be down for maybe a little group ride/ get together thing the weekend of march 19th? looking for an excuse to get my bike up on campus at the end of spring break.

i'd like to meet some more riders around here:cool2:

·
Registered
284 Posts
Any where in ny lol , im all the way in long island but ill meet up closer to the city, jUst lmk a day and time .

·
Premium Member
9,297 Posts
Don't think my street bike will be up and running by then. Priority is the race bike at this time. Will do my best though.

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
NY... whomp! Maryland... FTW!

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Most of the twisty roads will still be closed then for resurfacing from the winter. I'm sure Tiorati will be open (don't think they ever fix that one, but it's not too bad), as well as most of the main roads. I'm pulling the bike out of storage temporarily this Friday since it's going to be like 60 degrees (and a little rainy) and going to get at least a little riding in.

I'm down for it though. There'll be enough decent rides open up there to make it worthwhile.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Funny...I would be down for a ride...I will in in Long Island, but bikeless and drinking a HELL of a lot for a friends bday....

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
sold my daytona but im down for a ride
edit didnt see its this weekend. im out for this one but any other time this season im game

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
no not this weekend, I'm not in town either. more like mid march for me at least

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
I'm certainly interested. Hopefully most of the snow melts and we get a few good rain showers to wash the gravel off the roads. Most of the potholes here in north jersey had been patched up prior to last night's snowfall

·
Registered
150 Posts
Hey guys! I do a Bear Mtn BBQ Ride every year the first nice wknd of the year...last year I had 101 motorcycle show up and we are expecting more this year!!!

I'll post a thread as soon as I choose a date (still pending on the crappy weather mother nature is giving us) but I'll let you all know.

We meet for a BBQ in Orange County...then head up the twisties and end at the top of Bear Mtn.

Hope to see some more Daytona riders this year :curtsey:

·
Registered
34 Posts
I would deffinately be up for this if this weather is right. I won't be on a Daytona but rather a Kawi.... I can take a little hate tho.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts