Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G'day forum.

My Names Adrian AKA as CATELUS on many other car tuning forums.
I am a self conessed MOD ADDICT!
All the machines i've ever owned have been modded. Just cant resist myself. :laugh:

Anyhow... enough jibber jabber.

I have just put a deposit on a 2010 Caspian Blue 675.
I have already gone ahead with getting the Quick Shift.

I will be talking to the sales guy tomorrow to finalise price and any other accesories i might go ahead with.

Seeing as many other acceosries other than the Quick Shift can be purchased after market, are there any other worthwhile accesories to purchase through the dealer while im on the agenda?

Im considering doing the "Stock Exhaust Mod" as one of the first things to be changed on the bike. Reffer to this link: [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzcN7A5sSTc"]YouTube - D675 exhaust mod with TOR map[/nomedia]

As i will undergo this, i thought it would be a no brainer to get the dealer to re-map the bike with the TOR map. I have read on some posts on the forum that there could possibly be a better map than the TOR one. Is this a fact or fiction?

Other than that, i will most likely update this thread or create a new thread on my bikes build up progress.

Stay tuned !!

·
Registered
5,462 Posts
Cat -

Firstly, g'day.

There are many tunes, depending on how far you go with mods. The TOR tune is a good place to start, but for the future, just buy yourself an OBD2 cable ($25 on ebay) and download TuneECU - search threads here for more.

The ultimate, though, is getting yourself to a dyno and building your own map to suit. Every bike is slightly different, and while a downloaded map may be close, it'll never quite be a perfect fit.

All the best,

O.B

·
Banned
365 Posts
I pretend i have the quick shifter installed :p
welcome ;)

·
Registered
289 Posts
howdie from melbourne.
the quickshifter is fucking awesome i only got my bike last week and registered this morning, it just feels awesome slamming a gear with the throttle open! the clunk feels wierd sometimes and i worry about wear but its so addictive. the gel seats are meant to be a good mod from the dealer im thinking about getting one soon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts