·
Registered
2,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yellow Devil Gear Exchange
http://www.yellowdevilgear.com/
2841 E Broadway
Long Beach, CA, 90803
New motorcycle gear store in Long Beach's east village! We sell new and used apparel and accessories on consignment. Owned and operated by Jessica Prokup, a local rider. Contact [email protected] for more information.

Jessica is the lady that runs this small shop that specializes in new/used gear for both street and track. She is seriously one of the nicest people I have ever ran into especially for a motorcycle gear store. She is located in Long Beach and has new inventory coming in all the time. I went into their looking for some new gloves and boots and ended up talking to her for over an hour talking about bikes and what not.
Anyways if you are in the area must stop by and check out her sweet deals on gear!!:cool2::thumbup:

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
too far for me. :biggrinjester:

i wish there were more options for motorcycle gear shops. around here its cycle gear and very small selection of gear at dealerships. ususally i just go into cyclegear to try stuff on, then order it online. :laugh: i like to support local shops, and do most of my shopping locally, but there are just no options when it comes to gear.

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Daken, I am just trying to help out a friend of mine who runs this place! Just trying to spread the word about her new store. Her online store should be live in the next week. This place sells used and new gear. Awesome prices for someone who wants to probably do track but doesn't want to buy brand new stuff

·
Registered
6,230 Posts
Sounds like a great concept... I've thought about setting up something similar with textbooks for the local college students.

Bump :p

·
Banned
941 Posts
Daken, I am just trying to help out a friend of mine who runs this place! Just trying to spread the word about her new store. Her online store should be live in the next week. This place sells used and new gear. Awesome prices for someone who wants to probably do track but doesn't want to buy brand new stuff
There are PAYING sponsors on this forum that help keep Triumph675 up and running. I really don't see a need to make a free plug of a store that sells the products they sell as well, but if Budo is cool with it, I guess theres no problem. My apologies. :notworthy:

·
Registered
6,602 Posts
There are PAYING sponsors on this forum that help keep Triumph675 up and running. I really don't see a need to make a free plug of a store that sells the products they sell as well, but if Budo is cool with it, I guess theres no problem. My apologies. :notworthy:
:lurk5:

·
Registered
6,230 Posts
The forum only takes issue when an obvious seller tries to come on and advertise his company. Reviews for local companies by a satisfied customer is always accepted.

Btw, the purpose of a bump is not to sell anything... it's to push a thread back to the top where the general mass can see it. Is it so wrong that Logan is wanting his fellow SoCal riders (and we know there are a lot of them here) to support a local business that's doing a great thing for the motorcycling community?

I don't think so ;)

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank's Budo! And I also told her that she can become a paying vendor if she chooses too! Yup just a happy customer and want to spread the word of a great place to go and shop! Best part is if you are on a budget and need good quality gear.

Good explanation on the Bump

·
Registered
832 Posts
Thanks Logan. Sounds like a really cool place and I love scoring a great deal, so I'll be checking them out when I get a chance in a few weeks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts