Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who else got a taste of spring last week?

I got over 350mi over 3 days...

now it's miserable again...:eek:oh:

Q

·
Registered
88 Posts
Mine is still at my fathers in NH. Still snow in the feet up there. I am in Miami for the next 10 days (for work), there are bikes everywhere! All I want to do is ride!

·
Crashing one corner at a time!
1,407 Posts
I'm stuck in Illinois for work. I'll be here for the next month or so. I've been here for the past month and a half and it wasn't so bad as it was cold as hell.

Can't wait to get back to NY and ride

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
I'm stuck in Illinois for work. I'll be here for the next month or so. I've been here for the past month and a half and it wasn't so bad as it was cold as hell.

Can't wait to get back to NY and ride
We haven't had much to work with over here yet. Still really cold and if anything come out of the sky overnight it'll still be snow. Roads are covered in sand and salt as well. Another few weeks and maybe it'll be time.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
She's still in storage. Hopefully we'll get some rain and it'll clean the roads up!

Where do you usually ride?
A bit everywhere really, Northshore - Bellingham - white mountains

depends on how promptly I'm expected at my destination....:rofl2:

The roads weren't all that bad at the time. But they are 50x worst now. it seems they tripled the amount of sand in the past week.

I was in Fl last weekend, and seeing all the Daytona bike week crowds was a real teaser. Come back to this sandy icy 12 deg BS.

Q

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We haven't had much to work with over here yet. Still really cold and if anything come out of the sky overnight it'll still be snow. Roads are covered in sand and salt as well. Another few weeks and maybe it'll be time.
As soon as the temps hold above 20 deg F overnight, I'll be riding daily

Q

·
1,407 Posts
yeah I usually wait a little longer if I can help it but sometimes I crack and can't wait

·
1,407 Posts
Yeah it's getting to that point. Forecast says 40s for the next ten days with some rain in the mix. I figure it'll be about a week or two before I'm back in the saddle.
If I had my bike with me, I'd be out tomorrow. We had a lot of rain here (not in New York) and it washed the roads clean.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I am stuck up in Maine while my bike is down in MA. It was soo nice out all I could think about was riding! I was home last weekend and started the bike and took it down the street with no plastics on it...I couldn't resist:whistle: I freakin missed my girl! I should be finishing up my service and replacing the remaining plastics by next weekend and then if I can find someone to drive my truck back I will be bringing it up to Maine. I hope I can ride with some of you guys this year!

·
Registered
727 Posts
Yesterday was the first clear day in a while. I took the bike for a spin after work. It was the first time out after putting on the arrow slip-on :rofl2:. We will get rain for the next 7 days, but one thing is for sure, I need to block off that SAI because under 5K RPM, the thing just pops like crazy. I'm sure blocking off the SAI wont cure it all, but I'm sure it will help a little.

·
1,407 Posts
I am stuck up in Maine while my bike is down in MA. It was soo nice out all I could think about was riding! I was home last weekend and started the bike and took it down the street with no plastics on it...I couldn't resist:whistle: I freakin missed my girl! I should be finishing up my service and replacing the remaining plastics by next weekend and then if I can find someone to drive my truck back I will be bringing it up to Maine. I hope I can ride with some of you guys this year!
Youre telling me, im stuck in illinois andhavent been back to ny in 2 months:(

Im flying back to ny though next weekend and im back in ny for good a frw weeks after that

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.