Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
30 months, 22k miles, and a ton of memories later, I sold my beloved streety. I had some of the best times of my life on that bike. From 750 mile days, to trips to the beach, to runs in the mountains, and a jaunt around Road Atlanta, that bike did absolutely everything I ever asked of it, and it asked nothing in return.

In the time that I had it, the only things I had to replace were tires and brake pads. With only scheduled maintenance, the bike never balked, stuttered, stalled, or failed to crank the first time. Every time.

I miss her already, but she went to a good home with an enthusiastic owner that will treat her well. I really can't say enough good things about these bikes, I think they're the most fun you can have on two wheels.

Bye, darlin... you're gone, but never forgotten!!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No, I went the I4 route. Four in a row doesn't have the same soul, but replacement parts were cheaper for when I throw it down the road.

'07 750. Came with two sets of forks, two sets of wheels, two sets of track plastics, Ohlins damper, woodcraft everything else... wired up and ready to rip.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.