Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks

A few of us are gonna hit the twisties on the weekend, probably head through Numinbah over the border, lunch somewhere, just finalising a route.

Anyone wanna join us? Be good to have a few more Trumpies along! :nod:

·
Registered
946 Posts
Interested pending weather! I do like heading out the back of the GC/Northern NSW, good roads.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sweet! Yeah definitely weather permitting! :whistle:

Probably meet at BP Yatala at 7.30am to leave at 8am.

Will do around 250kms, all going well at a good pace! :nod:

Will keep ya posted!

·
Registered
946 Posts
Sweet! Yeah definitely weather permitting! :whistle:

Probably meet at BP Yatala at 7.30am to leave at 8am.

Will do around 250kms, all going well at a good pace! :nod:

Will keep ya posted!
What's your route going to be for the day?

Also if you dont mind, i might invite my mate?

Hopefully you guys don't ride too fast, i havent been for a proper twisties ride since my track day in September, might be a little off my usual pace :rofl: Havent had time to ride the bike in ages....

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What's your route going to be for the day?

Also if you dont mind, i might invite my mate?

Hopefully you guys don't ride too fast, i havent been for a proper twisties ride since my track day in September, might be a little off my usual pace :rofl: Havent had time to ride the bike in ages....
Absolutely bring ur mate along!

I won't post up the route as I don't want to draw any unwanted attention, if you know what I mean!:whistle: They are very sneaky these days!

Don't worry about pace, noone gets left behind!
Besides.... we can only go up to the speed limit, right! :rofl2:

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Did a half Reccy run today to suss out the route and road conditions.

Route is AWESOME!! Great roads and some really nice views along the way.

Sorted out a nice cafe in NNSW that will hold a table for us, just need numbers by Saturday AM.

Road conditions are pretty good considering the weather we have been having lately.
There were only a few trickles over the road, some gravel in spots (to be expected) and couple of bumpy bits.
The roads are well worth it though! Took my fiance on the back and she loved it today. Kinda wish I was on my own and in my leathers though, some VERY nice kneescraping roads!!

If anyone wants my mobile just flick me a PM.

Looking forward to a great turnout and hopefully great weather!

·
Registered
473 Posts
I would be totally down but some piece of dogshit tried stealing my bike today and smashed the tumbler and tried drilling the lock ... All in a carpark in the middle of the day! :rant:

·
Registered
946 Posts
I would be totally down but some piece of dogshit tried stealing my bike today and smashed the tumbler and tried drilling the lock ... All in a carpark in the middle of the day! :rant:
Fucking scum. deadset, people need to get some respect for other people's hard-earned!

·
Registered
946 Posts
Yeah! Talked to my mate last night, 99% sure we'll be there.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Awesome mate! Gonna be a ripper day!
Yeah cool, ill see you approx 7.30 in the morning then. I'm Dan by the way. What time do you think we'd be back up Brissy way? Just need to plan the arvo..

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yeah cool, ill see you approx 7.30 in the morning then. I'm Dan by the way. What time do you think we'd be back up Brissy way? Just need to plan the arvo..
What is it with Dans and triumphs!? Theres certainly heaps of us! LOL

At a guess you'll be back in Bris around 3pm, as long as theres no holdups during the day.

What does your mate ride?

Looks like just 3 trumpies representing, yours, my 3R and one of my mates on a Speed. Oh well!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Ok I've done some sweet talking (work around the house etc) and now have 1/2 a day to go for a ride, so will be able to come down for a bit.
Obviously to be back by 1200 will mean I will leave the group way early but at least I can meet a few fellow 675 riders for a quick blat.

See you at 730.

Cheers,
Mike

·
Registered
80 Posts
what Cafe u guys going to? I might ride from the south and meet u guys. maybe... just had a few issues pop up today. first my exup valve cable snapped and then i ran off the road and hit a guard rail. so annoying. i was just cruising and not paying attention, which is frustrating, but i'm seriuosly lucky to be able to still ride tomorrow...

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ok I've done some sweet talking (work around the house etc) and now have 1/2 a day to go for a ride, so will be able to come down for a bit.
Obviously to be back by 1200 will mean I will leave the group way early but at least I can meet a few fellow 675 riders for a quick blat.

See you at 730.

Cheers,
Mike
Sweet. See you there.

what Cafe u guys going to? I might ride from the south and meet u guys. maybe... just had a few issues pop up today. first my exup valve cable snapped and then i ran off the road and hit a guard rail. so annoying. i was just cruising and not paying attention, which is frustrating, but i'm seriuosly lucky to be able to still ride tomorrow...
Thats bad luck mate, hope the bikes OK (and you of course :p)

My mate with the Speed won't be coming now, electrical gremlins!

We will be at the cafe in Pottsville, near the main drag, hopefully 11.30ish!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts