·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gettin' a divorce. Good times. :notamused:

·
Registered
5,462 Posts
That's craptacular, Dub. I am sincerely sorry to know this is happening to you.

Hope it all goes through with an absolute minimum of drama, mess and stress.

O.B

·
Registered
2008 Triumph Daytona 675
929 Posts
You know why divorce is so expensive? Cause it's worth every penny. :1emotlol_2:

·
Registered
11 Posts
My divorce was finalized the week before christmas. Bought myself a new present. Guess what it is:coolgleamA: My only advice is the quickest way to get over a chick is to get under another one. Working for me so far.

·
Registered
678 Posts
I'm really sorry to hear that Nick. We are all here for you :itsok:

I have been there, as you know....it can get rough, just try stay positive

·
Registered
769 Posts
Sucks to hear Dub. Just remember a long ride is good for the soul.

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That's craptacular, Dub. I am sincerely sorry to know this is happening to you.

Hope it all goes through with an absolute minimum of drama, mess and stress.

O.B
I recognize that Simpson's reference :laugh: Thanks for the support though.

Dude that sucks.

Sorry to hear it.

Was it the erotic stories!?
Interestingly enough, that and the website she was posting on in the process has been a huge part of it and the things that have happened since. I'm not going to air all her dirty laundry here, but some shit went on that she's not proud of.

Sucks to hear Dub. Just remember a long ride is good for the soul.
Funny you should mention that. There'll be at least two long rides this year. The long 5-6k mile sabbatical ride I have been planning and I just got invited with a buncha squids on Busa's and Gixxers to ride from SLC to Zion, they'll stop there and go back but I'll continue on and visit some family in Phoenix for a week or so. This will be in June. The wife and kids are hanging out here until school gets out, then they'll be moving back to Utah after we split in May/June. Luckily the wife and I still get along well enough to tolerate each other on a daily basis. We just don't want to be married anymore. It'll make the split that much less dramatic and my relationship with my kids will be easier since we are still friends. This is pretty much a mutual decision (A little bit more me than her I guess).

Thanks for the support and laughs everybody else. :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
"A boy will be a boy for life, a girl will stay sexy until she becomes your wife" :coolgleamA:

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
Sorry to hear man. Remember the heat in AZ during the summer months.

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sorry to hear man. Remember the heat in AZ during the summer months.
Yeah, that just occurred to me, it's gonna be fookin' hot down there in June. We'll see. Last time I went that direction it was in May and it was hotter than the gates of hell.

Congratulations! :party:
Hope your kids don't take it hard.
Haha, nice. Kids are young, they'll be ok. Mom and I still get along at a friendship level so we'll be ok...i hope. Thanks for the support.

·
Registered
665 Posts
best wishes for the future Dub..

so once they move how often are you going to get to see your kids?

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
best wishes for the future Dub..

so once they move how often are you going to get to see your kids?
Thanks
The plan is at a minimum every other weekend. The way my schedule works I end up not having actual weekends off, so we'll have to improvise. But the plus side is I usually only work 4 days per week and get 3 off. Sometimes when we do a shift change they will work it to where we get two weekends together, so 6 days off. Shift work....kinda sucks ass sometimes. But it'll be for sure a few times a month for at least 3 days at a time.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Shift work, I love it!
Just had four days off, on for four nights then two days off, two on, three off…
Starting to wonder on how they sort the roster out, the common theory is they don't and just hope people will show up.
Twelve hours waiting for the phone to ring, it's 5am only three hours to go!
Cool job though, beats being in overalls!

Weekdays, best time for riding out in the sticks! :cool2:

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
I came through a crappy divorce a few years back not a nice
experience but worth it to get the psycho ex out my life(not
that your wife is a psycho)so good luck and hope all ends well:thumbup:

1 - 20 of 61 Posts