Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Snagged a Go Pro Hero HD in the group buy, now need some editing software. I'm not the most patient person when it comes to computer software, what do you folks recommend that will do the basic stuff and is easy to learn/operate? I will be using Windows 7.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Sony Vegas 9. Super easy to use. There's a cheaper version (forgot the name) and it works just as well, but doesn't have all the full Vegas features. Not that you actually need them all.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Look on your pc. Windows should come with windows live movie maker or something like that. It's very simple, its what I use for all my little videos.

·
Registered
183 Posts
download windows live essentials from the windows update page and it should allow you to install windows movie maker, it's free.

·
Registered
8,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the tips. :thumbup: I was under the impression from various articles that Window's Movie Maker could not handle HD editing from the Go Pro Hero HD, but I guess I misunderstood.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Thanks for the tips. :thumbup: I was under the impression from various articles that Window's Movie Maker could not handle HD editing from the Go Pro Hero HD, but I guess I misunderstood.
Windows movie maker is the xp version of windows live which is on windows 7. IMO its worth the download since its free..might as well try it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts