Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys!!

I made a pretty funny vid blog! It was warm out yesterday for a change, so I took the Daytona out!

Check it out and tell me what you think! Gimme a thumbs up with you like it! :thumbup:

My YouTube channel

·
Registered
862 Posts
^ Someone's a little grumpy in the new year . . . .

·
Premium Member
2,977 Posts
Nope...:thumbdown:

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
you had a rodent in your yard. then it was in your lap.

i give you a thumbs up. :thumbup:

but you should change the camera angles a little more. behind the leg doesnt really look that good.

dont hate the video guys, sure hes kind of a dork :laugh: lol jk man,
but at least hes wearing all his gear, and not out doing burnouts and wheelies all over the place.
and i know he wasnt speeding. . .

·
Repost Police
3,826 Posts
You do look like Tom Cruise and hopefully you are not a Scientologist.

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
...and not out doing burnouts and wheelies all over the place.
:whistle: Thumps up for me but only one! I wasn't a fan of the taint angle! You should get a Spanish pit bull to beat the shit out of your Italian grey hound's ass! :rofl2: Just kidding! I like Rossi and hope he does better this year.

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Have you told your parents yet? Or did the roller blades give it away?
I'd get your joke if I was a troll!

you had a rodent in your yard. then it was in your lap.
Yea, he is "rodent-esk"! I never speed! :whistle:

You should get a Spanish pit bull to beat the shit out of your Italian grey hound's ass!
To bad a Pitbull can't catch an IG... in reel lyfe! Put them on motocycles diff story! ...the dogs I mean! :stupid:

·
Premium Member
9,297 Posts
Alright, I'll give him a thumbs up. :thumbup: Brave of you to post a video of yourself like that, I would have only done it if my helmet was on.

Liked the sunglasses, that was funny. Get some new camera angles though!

And keep in mind people, this is winter boredom.. this is what happens when its cold out and we have more free time than usual. Not that I find that wrong.

Interesting/dorky video Bmaf, but somehow I find myself curious to see what the next one is like.

·
Premium Member
2,977 Posts
its obvious you both did not watch the video in this post. Otherwise you would have got the joke. :whistle:
Watched about two minutes, was so bored I couldn't bring myself to watch the rest. My time is worth more than finishing it...

Could have been funny as shit in the end, but I'll never know and I can live with that... It's not worth it...

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Alright, I'll give him a thumbs up. :thumbup: Brave of you to post a video of yourself like that, I would have only done it if my helmet was on.

Liked the sunglasses, that was funny. Get some new camera angles though!

And keep in mind people, this is winter boredom.. this is what happens when its cold out and we have more free time than usual. Not that I find that wrong.

Interesting/dorky video Bmaf, but somehow I find myself curious to see what the next one is like.
more to come man! I'm still learning the program. I've got some good ideas. :thumbup:

·
Registered
5 Posts
(TROLL)I spent about a minute watching the gave up. No way would I spend more any more time wasting my life watching your video. (/TROLL)

haha jk Great Video I cant wait to see whats up next.

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Oh my... :biggrinjester:

So... I was creepin' and posted the vid on R1-Forum. omg... I got grilled by like 7 trolls! Apparently the Yami guys and I don't have the same sense of humor. I've concluded you have to be an asshat to post on that forum and they're all professional video editors. Bahahaha!

wait... that makes me and asshat. :notamused: whomp!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts