9,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Most components are meant for 06-12 generations
Please PM me if you require pictures and/or more information
Some prices are negotiable

Woodcraft Brake Lever Guard - $75.00 shipped

Pitbull Front Stand - Triple Tree lift - $150.00 local pick up
Pitbull Trailer Restraint with extra plate - $250.00 local pick up

Rear Seat cowl (passenger seat cover) - paint scratched, just repaint - $50.00 shipped
SharkSkinz Extra Race Tail, Repaired - $100.00 shipped

XT Racing Ultra Lap Timer - old/used - $50.00 shipped
Shorai Charger and Store battery management system - $50.00 shipped
Renthal Rear Sprocket Ultralight 520 48p - $50.00 shipped (never used, original package) 1 left

Right-Side Passenger Foot Peg/Bracket 675R - $35.00 shipped (never used, taken off new)
OEM Tail Light - $20.00 shipped
06-12 – Heat shroud - $25.00 shipped

Scott’s Steering Stabilizer - $350.00 shipped SOLD
GB Racing Covers - $150.00 shipped - SOLD
GB Racing Shark Fin - $25.00 shipped SOLD
PAZZO Clutch Lever + Brake Lever - $100.00 shipped (Black with blue adjusters) SOLD
Woodcraft Clip ons - $100.00 shipped SOLD
Front + Rear Axle Sliders, no tools needed - $80.00 shipped SOLD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pitbull Rear Stand - $100.00 local pick up - SOLD
Pitbull Rear Single Swingarm Stand – Ducati - $100.00 local pick up SOLD

-
AlpineStars "Racing Replica" - not a knock off, literally the name of the suit - $600.00 shipped, less than 10 days on them - ($1000.00 new) SOLD
AlpineStars Bionic Back Protector (has straps built in) - $50.00 shipped SOLD
Chicken Hawk Racing Professional Digital Tire Warmers - $300.00 shipped - SOLD

-
Renthal Front Sprocket 520 - $25.00 shipped (never used, original package) SOLD
Driven Block off Plates - $25.00 shipped (never used, original package) SOLD
DynoJet Power Commander V - $175.00 shipped SOLD
Dynojet Quickshifter Sensor V - $100.00 shipped SOLD

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Sorry to see you go, John. I’m pretty sure I have a full OEM exhaust you can have if you need it. Also, which pin(s) does the Ducati stand have? I’ve been trying to get a used one for my 848.

·
Premium Member
9,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry to see you go, John. I’m pretty sure I have a full OEM exhaust you can have if you need it. Also, which pin(s) does the Ducati stand have? I’ve been trying to get a used one for my 848.
Thanks Tim, I won't be far but just need to lighten the load. The rear stand was for an 848 Evo, you need a stand?

·
Race Team Sponsor
99 Posts
It's all new blood now, either that or the OG's forgot about the forum... I sent a PM as well.

Reactions: Jstu202

·
Premium Member
9,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Got all the pm's and responded, sorry I couldn't get on yesterday. Yeah guys, I'm really missing our OG days but sometimes we just need to drop some baggage and unfortunately this has become baggage. Was really planning on keeping the bike forever even if I didn't ride it much or at all but with a growing family and less room, it seems to be the smartest option for me =(.

·
Premium Member
9,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Updated the list everyone. The Canadians are winning by the way.. (haha)

·
Premium Member
9,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey guys I’ll be shipping everyone’s order tomorrow, got super tied up today I apologize. I’ll notify each one of you as soon as I have the shipping info! Thank you!

Reactions: MGFChapin

·
Premium Member
9,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
All boxed up and about to ship the first batch of stuff everyone, appreciate the patience. I threw in some goodies btw. ;)

·
Race Team Sponsor
99 Posts
Can't wait to get these parts, it's still sad to see you getting out of the game... I hope you found a way to fit all my stuff in there...🍻

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Yep, looks like most of us are leaving or gone.. :-( Part of me died when Triumph changed how the daytona looked :-(

Wanted to point out about your GPR, is your header pieces round or the oval? I ask because I know with my GPR it's round, so it would only work from 06-08' I believe. Where as the 09' + went oval. I think GPR made the oval header adapters but just wanted to let you know incase someone asks or finds out it doesn't fit.

Good luck. I'm selling my one bike and other bits as well here shortly. It's been a fun ride that's for sure :)

-Nigel

·
Premium Member
9,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Can't wait to get these parts, it's still sad to see you getting out of the game... I hope you found a way to fit all my stuff in there...🍻
Yeah, its just one of those things that happens I guess, definitely depressed about it. It was definitely interesting finding a box that fit the sprocket, but I made it happen haha.

·
Premium Member
9,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yep, looks like most of us are leaving or gone.. :-( Part of me died when Triumph changed how the daytona looked :-(

Wanted to point out about your GPR, is your header pieces round or the oval? I ask because I know with my GPR it's round, so it would only work from 06-08' I believe. Where as the 09' + went oval. I think GPR made the oval header adapters but just wanted to let you know incase someone asks or finds out it doesn't fit.

Good luck. I'm selling my one bike and other bits as well here shortly. It's been a fun ride that's for sure :)

-Nigel
I hear you Nigel. I appreciate the heads up on the GPR Exhaust headers - Mine are oval which I've been notifying anyone who has asked - unfortunately its been only 06-08 riders asking about it haha.

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
I hear you Nigel. I appreciate the heads up on the GPR Exhaust headers - Mine are oval which I've been notifying anyone who has asked - unfortunately its been only 06-08 riders asking about it haha.
You send teh 06-08' riders my way for my GPR and I'll send all the 09+ oval ones your way! Seriously. Seems like most people asking for mine have the oval headers...go figure..lol. Perhaps our powers combined will enable both to be sold..hahah ;-p The cool thing is I've never seen the GPR with the oval headers. That's cool. If I knew this a while back I would have purchased both header tips so that way it would be able to fit any year.

-Nigel

·
Premium Member
9,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Haha sounds like a plan buddy. Yeah when they first came out it was $2200.00 for the GPR with the circular ones - I had to wait a long time but in 2012 I found them new for $1800.00 for the ovals and ordered them (took 6 months from Italy) - crazy.

Reactions: NewShockerGuy

·
Race Team Sponsor
99 Posts
If I didn’t just send my header off today this is something I would be totally looking at.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts