Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put a sticky at the top of the Polls forum asking people (*cough* ky-jelly *cough*) to keep stuff in that forum in good taste & preferably motorcycle-related since the polls show up on the front page.

Cuz, really... do we want newbie's first contact with the forum to be with a poll about how you handle your 'Snot rockets'?

Ye gods. F'in moron.

Polls in this Forum - Triumph675.Net Forums

·
Registered
6,232 Posts
I'm so used to ignoring those that I never even thought about the front page... Good catch Sha.

·
Premium Member
9,300 Posts
I'm so used to ignoring those that I never even thought about the front page... Good catch Sha.
+1.. I just kept ignoring them.

·
(RIP) Wiser than you I was
5,852 Posts
k473y

The jackass has stepped over the line yet again. I banned him for a week and warned him it could become permanent. I also deleted his post but thought you might want to see it.

k473y
Can you suck my fat man-sausage shalihe74?
Shit! Butthole! Hey Shaliehe74. DUMB BITCH! Uh, sorry. Titties! Cock! Ginger retard! Asslicker dickface!
*cough* sry i stopped taking my meds.....Spooge balls bloody vaginal belch!!
Tampon! Tampon DICKshit!!!!
Piss out your ass right onto shalieh74 SORRY~!...
Donkey Boner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GIXXer 750!!!!!!

Shaliehe let me touch you there, i wanna feel you
www.youtube.com/watch?v=RW9Z4s55ysw

Was I too easy on him with only a week?

·
Premium Member
9,300 Posts
What the fuck?!? Is something wrong with him?

·
Registered
6,232 Posts
Wow... I'm not trying to play devil's advocate here, but that actually seems like some pimple faced teenager wrote it. I know he's made the claim before that his cousin or nephew or something got onto his account and starting writing stupid shit.

I'm not losing too much sleep over this kid getting banned, I'm just wondering what the hell actually went on. He's an idiot yeah, but he didn't seem like the kind that would openly challenge authority or what not.

·
5,852 Posts
I missed the part about his cousin or whoever posting to his account. If you want to unban him and work it out have at it. If hes just a moron and not a nasty moron who am I to ban him? Hell, that describes a lot of the kids here.:laugh:

·
Premium Member
9,300 Posts
Forgot about the cousin part.. Maybe we should give him a chance? Just warn him that if it happens again or anything like it he is out.. ?

·
5,852 Posts
Forgot about the cousin part.. Maybe we should give him a chance? Just warn him that if it happens again or anything like it he is out.. ?
Go for it. Err crap. I'm the one that banned him so I guess I should follow up on it. I hate this part, not the banning, just the follow up. Especially that douche.

·
Registered
6,232 Posts
Bah, I don't really care... :laugh:

You could just leave him banned for a week and warn him when he comes back. Something like, "If anything like this ever happens again, whether it's your nephew or you, your kiwi ass is banned permanently..." :p

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Wow. I didn't see that post - thanks for removing it, Scott.

Permaban him and keep him permabanned. I also received 3 PMs from him of a similar nature:

Subject: sweat from my balls
Hi *sneeze*
Jizzmonger Cum receptable!!
Bye :thumbup:
Subject: Shinanigans
can you please ban this IP admin immediately.
I am at a 'friends' and the kids r having some fun with our accounts and I dont
know what they will come up with next.
Thankyou
Subject: Donkey jizz with jelly on a biscuit
and so on

·
Chiperator
5,539 Posts
Is he unbanned? I checked his profile and it doesn't list him as banned.
I am ready to kick him off for good but if someone else is holding his leash right now then I will leave it alone.
If he thinks his family are fucking around then he needs to change his password and log off when he's done on 675.net, that shit doesn't fly around here.

·
Registered
6,232 Posts
Alright... I changed my mind :p

Roast the muthafuckaaaaaa!

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
I permabanned him. He's pulled shit like this before - making really inappropriate comments and then saying someone had hacked his account. Fine. If he can't manage access to his account and someone starts harassing people (which, frankly, I consider that post Scott deleted to be, as well as the 3 private messages he sent me) in his name, then his account priveledges should be suspended.

His history of posts have been borderline - if not overtly - filthy content. The one Scott deleted takes the cake, but also right up there are the prostate exam poll, and this one down in the pit.

·
Premium Member
2,977 Posts
agreed... nobody can talk about Sha that way and stay a member of this site... nephew or not... That's bullshit...

Permaban

·
5,852 Posts
I banned then unbanned him on the grounds that someone else used his account to post the derogatory post.I asked him to come back and explain the whole family member using his account asap. Now after hearing of the PM's he sent Shauna, f-him.
Can we really worry about freedom of speech while dealing with this lot?

·
5,852 Posts
He's Back

A Pm I got way too early this morning.

Dude i posted that rubbish because I wrote to 10 diff admins asking for a IP at a dffrent house to be banned, so i took drastic measures.
Anyway you know that I am just KRS now. I didn't have to tell you, but I will as it's very easy for me to get around the IP thing, I work on a computer for a living m8.
I dont want to keep registering everytime i need to ask a question. But you shouldnt have to put up with too much BS so i will keep it to the pit from now on.
O yeh the thread just now was so i could pm you. wont happen again sir.
If i dont get a reply i'll assume we are friends again

1 - 20 of 38 Posts