282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have the following parts for sale

GPR V4 Steering Damper $300 (SOLD)
Elka Two Way Shock $550 (SOLD)
Yoyodyne Slipper Clutch $650 (SOLD)
Two Brothers Carbon Fiber Slip On $300
TOR Carbon Fiber Silencer Cover $60
Gilles Rear Sets (GP Shift) brake pedal and shifter knob slightly ground (see pictures) $200 plus your stock rearsets (SOLD)

Let me know if you have any questions.

Attachments

·
Race Team Sponsor
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i REALLY want the Yoyo, but dont have the funds right now. Out of curiosity, how many miles/ riding style are on the slipper?

Good luck with the sale!
I've probably done about 6-7 track days on it. No street riding. Slipper is in great shape. It's probably one of my best track day mods I did besides the suspension upgrade.

·
Registered
4,167 Posts
If g-man doesn't take the damper I'm interested.

·
Registered
7,853 Posts
Man, lots of nice stuff at good prices. Wish I had a bike to put them on :laugh: GLWS Kaare!

BTW those Gilles can be GP or std shift, and you might want to mention they've got the nicer, grippier, old style pegs.

·
Race Team Sponsor
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bought an SV and going to start racing. Parting out the aftermarket parts and selling the bike in stock form and or a package deal if someone is interested in that.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
I've probably done about 6-7 track days on it. No street riding. Slipper is in great shape. It's probably one of my best track day mods I did besides the suspension upgrade.
i really shouldn't ask, but would you be willing to work out an installment payment plan on the slipper? I wouldn't expect it to ship until after the final payment has been received.

·
Registered
171 Posts
i must say, the yoyodyne slipper should be illegal for racing...I've got one on the bike and it's fucking awesome! definitely picked up some time from just slamming it into the gears without having to worry about the rear end jumping/chattering/etc into the corners.

slipper for the win and I second the motion it's the best track mod you can do after suspension upgrade.

·
Registered
304 Posts
PM'd on the shock.

Update: Paypal'd for the shock. That slipper is mighty tempting, too. Someone buy it before another wad of cash burns a hole in my Paypal account!

·
Race Team Sponsor
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Shock is sold.

Can't believe no one has jumped on that slipper clutch yet. Awesome track mod.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts